Kung Fu Grip: Metal Gear Solid: Snake's Final Days

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Metal Gear Solid: Snake's Final Days

Solid Snake, in his golden years, finds his latest mission may be his last.

This one wasn't that bad, the box joke was quite funny actualy. But it went downhill after the Simpsons showed up. I mean damn, it doesn't fit Snakes character to go bonkers like that and generally brutal executions aren't funny.

Also "ass" jokes don't really raise the whole thing either.

jajajjajajajja Hilarious! Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!

This was a damn funny video...i think that killing the simpsons was absolutely the best thing i've seen in a long time. I laughed from beginning to end...

a fitting end...

good sketch, wished I could see snake kill a few more people before his demise

I said it before, and I'll say it again, the best three videos on the escapist are Zero punctuation / De-rez and Kung fu grip.

Oh, if anyone has the tabs to that guitar bit on the trailers, Send me them please.

ok, this episode was a lot better than the first.
You rank above VGT now.

Now THAT was FUNNY ... better than the first, but the first one cracked me up too.

OMG! They killed the Simpsons! Those bastards!!! Damn hilarious video......make more!

HAHA! I've always wanted to see the Simpsons killed violently in a video. Too bad Snake died. Does that mean there won't be a sequel?? Another hilarious video from the Fine Brothers!

"Anal Surgery Room" TOO FUNNY!! I couldn't help imagining the person drawing that little poster. And the Simpsons!! Good One!!

Well, it was better then the first one, and I particularly enjoyed the "He's as stupid as a Genome soldier" joke. The rest was pretty... meh.

Hahahahahahaha great video! Keep them coming!

That video was hilarious! Loved it! Keep them coming!

fun to see these guys bringing back an old past time of boys playing with dolls ...er action figures! =P Cool sarcasm and great set design. Loved the blood splash effect on grandpa Simpson and the anal surgery poster. ...someone must've had a lot of time on their hands. hahaha!!

...Mere words cannot express my lack of amusement

HI...larious. Anal surgery room.Keep it coming. Nuff said.

I don't know anything about Metal Gear Solid, but the video is hilarious non the less. Kung Fu Grip are Amazing!!!

Nicely done. I enjoyed it.

Creative and totally pointless. I love it. ;-)

While I enjoyed video, gave me a chuckle, is anyone else noticing the single posters without a face that seem to be all singing praise? Is this really attracting new forum joiners with its high quality comedy or did this thread just get invaded by a smurf?

"No one touches Solid Snake's Solid Ass."

hahahahahahahha..... whatever, i thought it was good.

CanadianWolverine:
... or did this thread just get invaded by a smurf?

as long as someone brings smurfette along. that girl is tieeght.

CanadianWolverine:
While I enjoyed video, gave me a chuckle, is anyone else noticing the single posters without a face that seem to be all singing praise?

Feels cold. Is it shilly in here? ;-)

CanadianWolverine:
While I enjoyed video, gave me a chuckle, is anyone else noticing the single posters without a face that seem to be all singing praise? Is this really attracting new forum joiners with its high quality comedy or did this thread just get invaded by a smurf?

Seems a little odd to me, but then I'm a cynic.

Echolocating:

CanadianWolverine:
While I enjoyed video, gave me a chuckle, is anyone else noticing the single posters without a face that seem to be all singing praise?

Feels cold. Is it shilly in here? ;-)

I'm confused, as well. I can say it's not us. /shrug

I thought the threat level with the exclamation points and that SOUND were very funny. I remember that from the games. Nice job this week - production value very high.

I don't know about everyone else but I got here from their youtube clip

haha

i'm sure there really isn't anything more painful than ass cancer.

haha

this was great. good work :)

You know, the guys that make Kung Fu Grip do other stuff besides Kung Fu Grip. Not everyone is a videogame message board poster, so maybe their fans just wanted to come over and show their appreciation (since it seems like a lot of you bash a lot of the new videos on The Escapist...give them time). I have been watching their videos for quite some time now and they usually hit their mark.

While I did like their first episode, this one was a step up. Good job, guys! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

I loved this video! Its awesome! Especially when Snake kills all of the Simpsons characters lol. Keep up the great work

Lemah:
I don't know about everyone else but I got here from their youtube clip

yep same here...The Fine Bros Rule...!!!!!!!

Classic Ravenstake. I absolutely love it!!! You guys are awesome! I want to see more!

wasnt that great, ass jokes were really last century. the only part that was funny the box thing. just saying it was funny but not that funy

Agent_No_One:
wasnt that great, ass jokes were really last century. the only part that was funny the box thing. just saying it was funny but not that funy

To each their own. ;-)

Spot on fella's. Solid Snake, the bad ass with real bad (terminal actually) ass cancer, brilliant. Absolutely love it! Get some more videos up asap.

Great vid! Can't wait to see what else you guys have up your sleeves!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here