Kung Fu Grip: Metal Gear Solid: Snake's Final Days

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Well then, welcome to The Escapist! Hopefully you will find the comments here to be somewhat of an improvement over the "discussion" one might find at Youtube.

I'm sorry, were the words anal and ass supposed to make this funny?

The box joke was probably the highlight, and yes, this episode is better than the previous one (though that isn't saying much), but this is still a painful to watch, video game themed Robot Chicken clone.

That was an awesome video. I dont normaly comment on videos, but this one deserved one. GREAT JOB. I cannot wait to see what you 2 can come up with next. maybe do something with God of War or Legos!!

Is someone creating accounts just to compliment this video?

I can't help but notice all the 1 post anynomous posters saying how they love this movie, while older members of the site all dislike it, or at least, have more middling views of it.

DUDE this is awesome. Great video. I want more lol.

I can't help but notice all the 1 post anynomous posters saying how they love this movie, while older members of the site all dislike it, or at least, have more middling views of it.

Believe it or not, the same thing happened when ZP first came on the scene. Happened before that once, too.

The most likely possibility is not some vast conspiracy to which you alone are not a party; it's that people are coming to this site form parts unknown because they like this new video series. Believe me, you young whippersnapper, it happens ;)

So let's leave the moderating to the moderators, shall we?

Russ Pitts:

Believe it or not, the same thing happened when ZP first came on the scene. Happened before that once, too.

The most likely possibility is not some vast conspiracy to which you alone are not a party; it's that people are coming to this site form parts unknown because they like this new video series. Believe me, you young whippersnapper, it happens ;)

So let's leave the moderating to the moderators, shall we?

By all means

I'm just a pessimist, and often take the more cynical view on issues.

I'm just a pessimist, and often take the more cynical view on issues.

I wouldn't have guessed ;)

Also - and I don't make threats often - but the first person who says "I call it like I see it" gets banned. If that's not in the Rule Book, it should be. That is all :)

greaattt! hilarious! loved it! great work as usual <3

Hahaha, loved it!! Keep them coming.

great video guys! i laughed the whole time. i can't wait to see some more. so hurry up and make them :0

Pretty sure that poster had me lol-ing for a good few minutes!
I've been watching these guys for years, it just keeps getting better.

Echolocating:
Feels cold. Is it shilly in here? ;-)

Gahars:
but this is still a painful to watch, video game themed Robot Chicken clone.

Ha, ok guys. Let me break this down for you. I am a huge fan of video games. I've been playing them nonstop ever since I discovered the first Mario Brothers at a friends house when I was.. um 11?

That being said, I was just completely unfamiliar with the Escapist. Usually I just check out Gamespot or Gamerankings or Kotaku to get the scoop on new stuff.

However, I came across these Kung Fu Grip guys when they were featured all over the front page of YouTube. They did this REALLY awesome Lost series that I couldn't get enough of:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TnnZk60MegQ

They lead me here, and since then I've been coming back daily. My apologies for not realizing to be accepted I had to immediately hate anything that doesn't start with a Zero Punctuation slate (<-- also awesome).

Oh, and for the record, their videos go back LONG before Seth Green cashed in his Family Guy check to start buying action figures for Robot Chicken.

Ha.. come to think of it, I should be getting paid by these bastards :) Shill Hooooooooo!

excellent job :)
i miss your videos on the whole and this one kept me fully satiated.

Very funny! When will there be another???

Lauren8071:
Very funny! When will there be another???

Down boys!

A pre-emptive strike against cynics & pessimists: I think word got out to their subscribers on YouTube & MS about their series at the Escapist.

so just be prepared to deal with new users who REALLY like these guys.

how dare you kill the simpsons!!!!!! lol that was bloody hilarious though. keep up the good work, can't wait to see the rest of your videos! :)

I got like, one chuckle at the beginning and one at the anal surgery sign. A little subtlety and wit wouldn't hurt.

Honestly I feel like this is a rip off fof DigitalPh33rs Arby 'n' The Cheif. I couldn't laugh at this because my mind kept yelling "done before, DONE BEFORE!"

sammyfreak:
This one wasn't that bad, the box joke was quite funny actualy. But it went downhill after the Simpsons showed up. I mean damn, it doesn't fit Snakes character to go bonkers like that and generally brutal executions aren't funny.

Also "ass" jokes don't really raise the whole thing either.

Yeah this is what I thought too.

I'm just glad to see that KFG is improving, even if it's just baby steps.

The game over screen was epic, sounded almost like otacon in mgs.

Both episodes I've seen from these guys at The Escapist have had me laughing. Some of the comments on their FIRST entry were incredibly harsh. I mean, surely they deserve a chance to shine. Some things are an acquired taste, which take a little while to fully appreciate. While I do think this episode was better (and funnier) than the first, I also found myself laughing from start to finish of the last one too.
About all the 'one posters' saying how much they love the video; I too found the Escapist through Youtube watching a ZP video. These things happen, people hear/see these videos from other places, and when they find the home is based here - they join.
Sometimes I get the view that if you haven't posted over a thousand times on these forums, somehow your opinion means nothing.
Anyways, really enjoying your work so far guys; hope to see more from you.

OK...THAT was funny!! Where on earth did you find a tiny sign that said Anal Surgery Room? That's hilarious! And it's about time someone killed off the Simpson's in such a comedic way! GREAT JOB!

"Nothing's more painful than ASS cancer!!"

KEEP IT UP GENTLEMEN!

remyc27:
OK...THAT was funny!! Where on earth did you find a tiny sign that said Anal Surgery Room? That's hilarious! And it's about time someone killed off the Simpson's in such a comedic way! GREAT JOB!

How was Old Snake shooting them a hilarious way to kill them?

remyc27:
"Nothing's more painful than ASS cancer!!"

Ugh...

Gahars -

I do agree with you questioning how just shooting them was a hilarious way to kill them (I thought the neck snap was funny though). As for the "ass cancer" line, I thought it was funny just in the way it was delivered. Not because they used the word "ass."

Am I the only one that did not laugh at this? I guess I'm lost when it comes to violence/ass humor. And wtf do the simpsons have to do with MGS? I mean cmon.

Xwii360:
Am I the only one that did not laugh at this? I guess I'm lost when it comes to violence/ass humor. And wtf do the simpsons have to do with MGS? I mean cmon.

Worry not, you are far from alone

That ANAL SURGERY ROOM poster is hilarious!

So you folks are saying that it has to exclusively deal with anything and everything Metal Gear? Alright, then you will complain that it is nothing special because it is exactly like the game. There is always something to complain about. And for every one of you that think your statements of "am I the only one that laughed" will take down a video series, there are five more opinions of people that liked it.

Everyone has different tastes. If you want to constructively criticize Kung Fu Grip, go ahead. If you want the series to fail, then just stop watching it and stop posting about it. I'm not trying to start an argument by the way.

These are getting better and better can't wait to see what happens next... Ding Dong the Simpson's are Dead.. YAY!! LOL

I've already told you guys this, but great work on the video. :)

FUNNY and CHEAP... that pretty much sums up Ravenstake. Nice job.

supa funnnnnnnnnnny :))))

That nurse was super hot. How can I date her?
Totally rectal funny. This was heh heh heh
Do not fear
SIMPSONS CAN NEVER DIE111
They used the 'ass ' word.
Mommy help purge the screen
Rad up guys. Great one.

ass full of cancer... brilliant!!! haha! love it guys, most awesome!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here