Kung Fu Grip: Metal Gear Solid: Snake's Final Days

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Awesome job with the production.

OK, I admit it, that one was funny.

I liked this one more than the first, although I don't think the first deserved the outpouring of hate it got. This is certainly an improvement from the first; I'd like to see more from them and see if they can keep stepping it up.

I'll stick with Robot Chicken.

I'd say this is a fitting addition to the growing list of hilarious Fine Bros videos.

Was good I enjoyed it, but is it just me or is the advertisement for Drawn by Pain longer than the video we came to watch?

Slakah:
Was good I enjoyed it, but is it just me or is the advertisement for Drawn by Pain longer than the video we came to watch?

Yeah I got thrown off by that too when I first came here... seems like just a clever way to get people to watch other videos from the Escapist before they realize what's going on :)

I think this sites attempts at web video should stop with zero punctuation.

facepalm.jpeg
It seemed kinda, well, juvenile. Maybe you've got to American to understand it

Yet again, an extremely lame and unfunny knock-off of Robot Chicken, that fails to be funny or even make sense. I give it a 0 out of Who the Hell Cares?

If i wanted to see a good version of this, I'd see Master Chief vs. Mario, Frogger meets Buronout or What Really happens after Link saves Hyrule.

Indigo_Dingo:
Yet again, an extremely lame and unfunny knock-off of Robot Chicken, that fails to be funny or even make sense. I give it a 0 out of Who the Hell Cares?

To each their own, but as I said before, these guys were doing live action/figure web video wayyyy before that assclown with the napoleon complex started shooting anything for cartoon network. So just try and leave the "Robot Chicken ripoff" remarks to a minimum.

Can't wait for their next one, I'll message ya when it comes out!

Sorry I couldn't laugh at this vid probably I have many more brain cells than the people who wrote this and thought it was funny, and the other people who thought this was funny. I will stick to Zero Punctuatuion which is the best thing this site has to offer.

"no one touches solid snake's solid ass!"
wow that was hilarious XD poor snake with his ass cancer :(

Marriot:
Sorry I couldn't laugh at this vid probably I have many more brain cells than the people who wrote this and thought it was funny, and the other people who thought this was funny. I will stick to Zero Punctuatuion which is the best thing this site has to offer.

you have a high opinion of yourself XD maybe you should lighten up and try new things

This was missing something: humour.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or