Drawn By Pain: Episode Six

Episode Six

Part 6 of 12: Emily is ok. Emily will be just fine. Emily is not crazy.

Also be sure to watch the Episode Six Creator Commentary.

That was the best ep. I think so far I had to go to drawn by pain website to watch because for some reason it would not let me watch it here. I think I have felt everything she felt in this ep. I have even had a dream that was very much like what she was seeing in last half of the ep.The only diffrence is that the people in my dream did not become scetches they became demons. Their flesh would slowly melt off and their hair would harden into horns. The people in my dreams would pull off the bottom of their chins and two horns would, painfully from the looks of it, grow out and these were not strangers they were people I knew.Well my thearpist is telling me to wrap it up so I'll Leave you with this= very good episode still missing a little something(Vampires) but overall 5 Stars and where can we pick up the soundtrack.

VERY well done. The head tilting/eyes flashing got a bit repetitive, but I liked the song choice and the acting was very good.

This is the good thing about online serials, they don't have to be formulaic. Sure, I am scratching my head wondering how this connects to the ending where she is getting a hug on the bench and if this confirms that its all just in her own head when it comes to the psy-kinetic wolf and man manifestations or if that is another with similar gift/curse is tormenting her.

Hehe, I so thought of "All work no play makes Johnny a dull boy." when I was watching this too. *crash!* "Here's Johnny!"

Sorry Emily, you are wacko, still sure you should be smacking around people with your psy-kinetic powers, hmm? :P

That was a good episode. It was especially dark, and I like where the series is going. Bravo.

Dante_Alucard:
That was the best ep. I think so far I had to go to drawn by pain website to watch because for some reason it would not let me watch it here. I think I have felt everything she felt in this ep. I have even had a dream that was very much like what she was seeing in last half of the ep.The only diffrence is that the people in my dream did not become scetches they became demons. Their flesh would slowly melt off and their hair would harden into horns. The people in my dreams would pull off the bottom of their chins and two horns would, painfully from the looks of it, grow out and these were not strangers they were people I knew.Well my thearpist is telling me to wrap it up so I'll Leave you with this= very good episode still missing a little something(Vampires) but overall 5 Stars and where can we pick up the soundtrack.

Thx man - I tried hard to create her reality thru her eyes (much like in ep1). As for the soundtrack - the musicians are working on it as we speak. I'll key you in for sure when it's ready. Sorry for the lack of Vampires as always :)

-Jes

Easykill:
VERY well done. The head tilting/eyes flashing got a bit repetitive, but I liked the song choice and the acting was very good.

Thx man - all of the extras in it are friends/fans of the film who came in to see the first episode so it has a very special meaning for me indeed. Glad to hear it's working for ya :)

-Jes

CanadianWolverine:
This is the good thing about online serials, they don't have to be formulaic. Sure, I am scratching my head wondering how this connects to the ending where she is getting a hug on the bench and if this confirms that its all just in her own head when it comes to the psy-kinetic wolf and man manifestations or if that is another with similar gift/curse is tormenting her.

Thx mr. Wolverine. One of the things that's hard to convey from the outset (on the web) of the series is how it will twist without ruining it. I've heard on so many occasions of what people think it will be (after ep1 and 2). On the one hand I want to say wait and see that EP2 is designed to seem typical so that the structure can be broken (I didn't want to make a vigilante movie and that's what the audience thinks it will be - so I set it up just so that I change it). I wanted to make something different if possible.

In other words, I'm glad you guys had the patience to keep watching and see what the story is actually becoming as opposed to making the quick internet judgment. I like to think things take time to become clear as if it all was from the start - it would be boring :)

Really glad you are digging it,

-Jes

Gahars:
That was a good episode. It was especially dark, and I like where the series is going. Bravo.

Thanks Gahars! This is basically a breaking point for Emily so super dark seemed in order.

-Jes :)

Ah, things are gettin' verr' persakological, I see. Good show.

This series is almost too painful to watch. That is one way in which the name "drawn by pain" is accurate. I can't believe I just spent 10 minutes of my life watching that emo-trash garbage.

I loved it! Really really good, infact it was even better then the week's Zero Punctuation.

The only things that annoyed me was that the flashing eyes sort of just looked silly (but I guess they are alot easier to draw) and that it was a bit drawn out. But you managed to convey the sense of panic and loss of controll excelently, great camera work, great choice of music, great sound production overall!

Please breed my offspring.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here