Drawn By Pain: Episode Six Commentary

Episode Six Commentary

In between random/insane moments, "Drawn by Pain" creator Jesse Cowell talks about the equipment and styles in which he shot the series.

Wow I've never seen a Guy have so much fun playing with his equitment in front of a chick video taping it. No, for serious I don't look at that it would be gross. Anyhow (awkward silance).........................Love the commentaries and the actual movie, miniseries,or whatever you would like to call it. I think you are doing a good job on it and I think everyone who really enjoys it should tell ppl. IF nobody tells anybody about the good stuff on the internet then how is it suppose to get inproved. Wait, I didn't Mean that this needed inmproving I just ment other guys do Like that other show on this website. I'm not going to say any names (Cough) VGT(Cough). But really I think tha DBP is a great thing and if you need any ideas on you next Video, movie Mini Series I only have one thing to say \/ VAMPIRES \/.

P.S. I think That "Emily" looks Super hot in this Ep.

Whaa?

Hilarious!

Stop hiding, Jes.. show us all what you're really like.

EPIC

Stop gabbing off and go direct something decent, you sleazebag.

I remember the infamous camera unwrapping/tech secks. this just reminds me of how much i miss JeskidTV. Please upload them somewheres!!!

Hehe, hysterical!

What are you working after Drawn by Paid, or are you busy promoting it?

ok screw Zero Punctuation these commentary's are EPIC

sammyfreak:
Hehe, hysterical!

What are you working after Drawn by Paid, or are you busy promoting it?

Busy beyond belief trying to finish it and everything else that comes with it. After this - who knows! :)

NoTroll:
Stop gabbing off and go direct something decent, you sleazebag.

Even though you are banned - I will still answer this ;)

I don't gab off - I beat off :)

Aries_Split:
EPIC

Thx dood- glad ya dig my insanity. I am scared to be myself :P

Dante_Alucard:
Wow I've never seen a Guy have so much fun playing with his equitment in front of a chick video taping it. No, for serious I don't look at that it would be gross. Anyhow (awkward silance).........................Love the commentaries and the actual movie, miniseries,or whatever you would like to call it. I think you are doing a good job on it and I think everyone who really enjoys it should tell ppl. IF nobody tells anybody about the good stuff on the internet then how is it suppose to get inproved. Wait, I didn't Mean that this needed inmproving I just ment other guys do Like that other show on this website. I'm not going to say any names (Cough) VGT(Cough). But really I think tha DBP is a great thing and if you need any ideas on you next Video, movie Mini Series I only have one thing to say \/ VAMPIRES \/.

P.S. I think That "Emily" looks Super hot in this Ep.

Thx bud - trying my very best :)

Also, why did you play Hallelujah while showing your camera? Except the title it is one of the saddest songs out there. ;)

Gormers1:
Hilarious!

Thx man - BUT I WAS BEING SERIOUS :P

-J :)

sammyfreak:
Also, why did you play Hallelujah while showing your camera? Except the title it is one of the saddest songs out there. ;)

Getting that camera with the potential to be able to make more stuff meant a lot to me to be honest. Just seemed fitting in an honest sense of things.

drawnbypain:

sammyfreak:

Getting that camera with the potential to be able to make more stuff meant a lot to me to be honest. Just seemed fitting in an honest sense of things.

Yeah, I get that...But a song about loss and grief?

Beautiful Day would have fit better. ^^

I shot a feature film with the HVX200 over 5 weeks last summer, I couldn't find a way to express my love for it, Until now! :D

Nice commentary, Entertaining and just the right amount of crazy

drawnbypain:

Gormers1:
Hilarious!

Thx man - BUT I WAS BEING SERIOUS :P

-J :)

Everything before "ok for serious" is hilarious ofc ;P

holy crap, someone else can do that arm thing too? i thought i was the only one

we need a [/inappropriate] t shirt or something :P

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 50918)