Unforgotten Realms: Episode Four: Plan C

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Episode Four: Plan C

Sir Schmoopy and Eluamous Nailo run afoul of an evil band of undead minions, and Sir Schmoopy is faced with making the ultimate sacrifice.

Watch Video

I think that may have been one of the funniest yet... My chest hurts... From all the laughter...

LMFAO forget everything i said yesterday on Yahtzee's thread about your episodes just being updated versions of the youtube vids, that was different but in a good way that was amazing and hilarious, way to go. Also nice quote with the hyperbeam thing from your magikarp vid.

10/10 great just great.

although i still hope i get to hear Jacque say "shak lay blue i am a real boy."

a little sad we didnt get to see the blacksmiths store scene, oh well i can go to youtube for that.

didn't yet whatch but YAY IT'S FINALLY HERE! ZOMG

this was COOL nice work i can't wait to see the next one (Y)

Great episode, i really like Timmy the Evil he actually made the return of the begger make (some) sense.

AHAHAHA, nice GTA4 quote. that was fucking awesome, im sad its over.

OH MAN, i wanna know what happens next >.>

WOOOO=D 'then mike made out with some guy'

The best one up to now ! Good work Schmoopy!

Fantastic, the ending was great with the to be continued.

"just press B mike,"
rofl

I'm still too scared to watch this one after what you said, Rob. I'll wait. =]

"Hello, is this Mr. Judge?"
"Yes."
"Yeah, well, your name is Mr. Stupid, and your dishonorable, and you can suck my balls."

I didn't think this episode was quite as funny as the previous ones but when Roman was on the phone, I nearly pissed myself laughing. I liked the pokemon reference too and the "mind control". There was also a lot of references to previous episodes which was good and bad: good because it was still funny and linked the episodes together but bad because it was starting to feel a bit overused and makes watching the previous episodes again less funny. Anyway, it was still hilarious so I'm not really complaining.

it was like, kind of bad, but i couldn't stop watching....
it got pretty funny.
i think the voice recording quality could be looked into a bit since it is now just under the animation and art quality. watch that clipping, and maybe wet it up a bit, and add a couple more sound effects.
or don't?
but seriously i think it would make a huge difference.

This one was kinda funny but it got boring and a lil confusing at the one part when they figured out timmy's plan.

I can never tell what Schmoopy is saying at the very end of the intro, and I had a little trouble understanding the first thing Evil Timmy said.

Other than that I'm enjoying the series, continue on adventurers!

My favorite one yet. 1 Question is Timmy mike or robs little brother?

Rob, Ive been a fan of your episodes from episode one of the first seires, and after watching this episode, I have to say, that opinion has not changed. It was well edited, and when Schmoopy flared himself was hillarious. I also loved all the references, keep up the good work Rob!

i seem to be in the miniority about this but i thought the epsiode wasn't that good.
In the "orginals?" i got the sense it was rob being clueless and messing up games with inventiving characters and attacks, it was about mocking the idea of D&D more than jokes within a D&D setting. The extra storyline for timmy was rather pointless i felt. It would of been funny if like rob was there making fun of this acting or in depth aproach instead we ended up with a walruss and knight with a silly voice saying evil at each other for a minite.
the bad graphiced orginals were so random and odd looking it had a great charm and great fun. Now the story seems to be looking at making sense like with a backstory to the beggar. But in my opion the videos suited a shadey backstory, it gave the impression of rob bending things and editing the story, such as with pretty much every monokel joke.

I agree with Rathjun. When Sir Schmoopy flared himself I seriously couldn't stop laughing. All in all I really liked the episode and can't way to see the exciting conclusion.

Oh and I hope Timmy the Evil is in more episodes and becomes their arch nemesis, that would be awesome

Off to watch it again!!!

This stuff isn't nearly as funny as their first stuff. Their originals were a lot better.

This was defintly the best one yet. So funny

Always a pleasure to see a new UR.
I highly enjoyed the new plot twist!

yzzlthtz:
it got pretty funny.
i think the voice recording quality could be looked into a bit since it is now just under the animation and art quality. watch that clipping, and maybe wet it up a bit, and add a couple more sound effects.
or don't?

If you were a fan of URealms you know how much it pissed rob off to see people say " THE ANIMATION SUCKED LOLOL " and he finally caved in, and seeing you tell him it's not enough makes me want to !@#$%^&**.

This one just didn't seem as funny as the last, still funny though. Hopefully just a one off.

darthnixon16:
i seem to be in the miniority about this but i thought the epsiode wasn't that good.
In the "orginals?" i got the sense it was rob being clueless and messing up games with inventiving characters and attacks, it was about mocking the idea of D&D more than jokes within a D&D setting. The extra storyline for timmy was rather pointless i felt. It would of been funny if like rob was there making fun of this acting or in depth aproach instead we ended up with a walruss and knight with a silly voice saying evil at each other for a minite.
the bad graphiced orginals were so random and odd looking it had a great charm and great fun. Now the story seems to be looking at making sense like with a backstory to the beggar. But in my opion the videos suited a shadey backstory, it gave the impression of rob bending things and editing the story, such as with pretty much every monokel joke.

The "backstory to the beggar" you didn't like was just Timmy's added evil monster. It's not like a real story, its just something Timmy made up.

I liked Schmoopy's use of the judge's curse

billabo:

darthnixon16:

The "backstory to the beggar" you didn't like was just Timmy's added evil monster. It's not like a real story, its just something Timmy made up.

I liked Schmoopy's use of the judge's curse

fair enough just seems atrifically lengthed

Squishface Mcgloop:

yzzlthtz:
it got pretty funny.
or don't?

If you were a fan of URealms you know how much it pissed rob off to see people say " THE ANIMATION SUCKED LOLOL " and he finally caved in, and seeing you tell him it's not enough makes me want to !@#$%^&*.

he said it seemed a little out of tune so you want to punch him in the face? Just because you love the series does put it beyond other people critism. Sound is something very easy to change editing wise and not in the same legause as visual changes. Paraphrasing Yatze stuff like this really shouldn't get to you unless you see problems with it yourself .

That.. was so epic.

senkobeast:
My favorite one yet. 1 Question is Timmy mike or robs little brother?

I am almost 100% sure that Rob said it was Rob's younger brother.

10/10
GTA, lol that guy calls at the worst times

OMG EPIC WIN! "BY FIRE BEEEE PUUUUUURGED!!!!"

Squishface Mcgloop:

yzzlthtz:
it got pretty funny.
or don't?

If you were a fan of URealms you know how much it pissed rob off to see people say " THE ANIMATION SUCKED LOLOL " and he finally caved in, and seeing you tell him it's not enough makes me want to !@#$%^&**.

Let it be known that any "attempt" of violence will result in an automatic ban. Your post has been edited by me. Consider that a warning to ALL of you. Play nice, we are all friends here.

This episode was kinda a shocker to me. I totally didn't expect the new character.

Rob - great Episode and all - but where the hack is my most favorite of all time, greatest ever dudda dudda dudda da da song?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here