Drawn By Pain: Episode Seven

Episode Seven

It's only safe in the shadows.

Watch the Creator Commentary for this episode!

OK. uMMMMM.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Well,um, Felt like a Filler but I guess it adds to the story line some. I really felt it could have been added to the end of the last ep. I don't know, the lighting was kind of throwing off the effect for me. sorry I know it was dark and people would complain about being able to see more but I think it would have worked better at duskbut hey thats why i Don't work in the movies. I can't wait to see what happens when she goes back though. oh could he see the animation where she had the drawings act out what he was talking about or was that him doing it. oh well still I still liked the acting and the dialog. I feel like im forgeting something. oh yeah, Vampires! Im out.

http://www.logoi.com/pastimages/img/vampires_4.jpg

I haven't watched the film yet (and can't on this gerbil-powered abacus) but I would like to point out the "posted" date for this thread at least as displayed to me; 31 Dec 1969 7:00 pm

I believe that xkcd would call this an epoch fail. :)

-- Steve

It may be my love for powerful female characters (Beatrix Kiddo<3) but Emily is really growing on me.

But where is my developers commentary dammit!

sammyfreak:

wow I thought I was the only one waiting Impatiently.

Douglas rules! Was I right? Was he displaying some telepathy and psy-kinetics there of his own?!

Aww, she is such a stubborn character, she should have gone for help. The power of one is so friggin lonely. "I have to do this alone." You sad, sad fool, should have listened to Douglas.

And one for the road - Douglas rules!

No one ever listens to Douglas...so sad...

DOUGLAS POWER FOREVAH!

Great episode, i cant wait to see what happens next. Loved the dialog and acting aswell, twas fantastic. Only one complaint i can make and thats the lack of a commentary at the moment :P

We want more insanity from Jessy!

Dante_Alucard:
OK. uMMMMM.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Well,um, Felt like a Filler but I guess it adds to the story line some. I really felt it could have been added to the end of the last ep. I don't know, the lighting was kind of throwing off the effect for me. sorry I know it was dark and people would complain about being able to see more but I think it would have worked better at duskbut hey thats why i Don't work in the movies. I can't wait to see what happens when she goes back though. oh could he see the animation where she had the drawings act out what he was talking about or was that him doing it. oh well still I still liked the acting and the dialog. I feel like im forgeting something. oh yeah, Vampires! Im out.

Thx for the thoughts Alucard. I felt that the character (Emily) needed a bit of a break and we needed to understand where she was coming from a bit more as the story really is hers in many ways. But dammit I forgot the vampires again! :P

Anton P. Nym:
I haven't watched the film yet (and can't on this gerbil-powered abacus) but I would like to point out the "posted" date for this thread at least as displayed to me; 31 Dec 1969 7:00 pm

I believe that xkcd would call this an epoch fail. :)

YOU FOOL - Hurry up and watch!!! :P

sammyfreak:
It may be my love for powerful female characters (Beatrix Kiddo<3) but Emily is really growing on me.

Ask and you shall receive! And thank you :)

CanadianWolverine:
Douglas rules! Was I right? Was he displaying some telepathy and psy-kinetics there of his own?!

Aww, she is such a stubborn character, she should have gone for help. The power of one is so friggin lonely. "I have to do this alone." You sad, sad fool, should have listened to Douglas.

And one for the road - Douglas rules!

Heya Mr. Wolverine - In my experience - I always found that people who need help resist it the most. Douglas power lol.

savandicus:
Great episode, i cant wait to see what happens next. Loved the dialog and acting aswell, twas fantastic. Only one complaint i can make and thats the lack of a commentary at the moment :P

We want more insanity from Jessy!

Thx Sav! Doing my best to make it interesting :)

Another great episode

I can't wait for the next one, as always.

Character Development FTW! Jesse, you are like a thousand ranks above Peter jackson.

Also, Benchguy is a better name than douglas.

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ISSUUUEEEESSSS

HE KILLED HIS MOOOOOOOOOMM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

HE WANTS TO DO IT WITH HER

DOUGLAS IS A RAPIST

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't battered wife syndrome apply in New York? If it does Douglas's brother shouldn't be in prison (I know the name says wife but it applies to everyone.)

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 50918)