Drawn By Pain: Episode Seven Commentary

Episode Seven Commentary

"Drawn by Pain" creator Jesse Cowell takes you on location in another silly yet informative journey into the unknown.

Kick ass. "I kill a communist for fun, but for a Video Permit I'll carve him up real nice"
I felt that you had a little feeling of Tony Montana in some of that or maybe not. Isn't that called Gorilla Filming. The end was kinda cool with the GTA4 stuff. I live in Houston so the only thing I get to reenact is Terminator 2. A day late but not a dollar short. I wonder if the escapist needed to fill a tuesday slot or if they just had to delay this.

Hehe, good stuff. You are right, the cold really did help lift Marisa's preformance here.

I wonder if the escapist needed to fill a tuesday slot or if they just had to delay this.

Brilliance like this occasionally refuses to acknowledge such arbitrary, pedestrian concerns as "schedules" and "deadlines." Besides, Jesse is the life of any party, whenever he walks in the door.

Russ Pitts:

Brilliance like this occasionally refuses to acknowledge such arbitrary, pedestrian concerns as "schedules" and "deadlines." Besides, Jesse is the life of any party, whenever he walks in the door.

OH I enjoy all of the commentary. I was just wondering if they where going to do these on tuesdays instead of on mondays or if they had a delay on the derez stuff and they wanted to make sure they had a video for tuesday. Thats all

Dante_Alucard:
Kick ass. "I kill a communist for fun, but for a Video Permit I'll carve him up real nice"
I felt that you had a little feeling of Tony Montana in some of that or maybe not. Isn't that called Gorilla Filming. The end was kinda cool with the GTA4 stuff. I live in Houston so the only thing I get to reenact is Terminator 2. A day late but not a dollar short. I wonder if the escapist needed to fill a tuesday slot or if they just had to delay this.

THX DOOD! I had to delay it and may have to again at some point. OH NOES! As I'm trying to finish the film plus a million other things - I'll do my best to make sure they get up at some point (that's what she said - hehe hehe). Although I think a serious interview episode may be in order soon. Gotta keep it a moving target :)

Russ Pitts:

I wonder if the escapist needed to fill a tuesday slot or if they just had to delay this.

Please I never even get the invited to the party. And when I show up - everyone is like - GROSS WHO INVITED THAT GUY :(

sammyfreak:
Hehe, good stuff. You are right, the cold really did help lift Marisa's preformance here.

I thought about beating her before the scene - but seemed a bit much- so settled for the cold :).

I love this more than the actual series. Its such an interesting and actually worthwhile insight into the movie-making process; not just that one episode.

Oh, and the whole '...Yesterday' thing made me laugh, too.

"If your gonna do this, you gotta stay hydrated"

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here