de-rez: Guide to Cool

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Guide to Cool

De-rez's Chris Slack provides a handy how-to video on how to be cool.

Oh. my. god.

First I was laughing...Very 'Life of Brian'.

Then, I thought, Oh goddam...

You see that line back there of good taste. WAY past it.

And still funny.

Awsome

You left out one of the key elements of being a "cool" gamer. Don't be from America.

*edit*
I'm from America, I'm just poking fun at the stigmas I see online all the time.

A'men

Killer ending. I busted out when I heard, "Cousin!"

another thing needed to become a cool gamer is loads of coffee.

This is fantasic. The ending was great XD. Clearly games do instally effect your mind and make you into killers XD.

Another fantasic De-rez keep them coming ^^

illumin8:

Yeah. That's how I make up for my Americanness.

Nice job guys! The tussle at the end was pretty good. That physical production stuff is hard to pull off.

The smoking in the shower was hysterical.

Andraste:

illumin8:

Yeah. That's how I make up for my Americanness.

Just chipping into the video's sarcasm, I hear a lot of "f***ing Americans" on the interwebs. I'm from the good old U.S. of A and loving it.

Crap. Now I have to start smoking. And get a leather jacket. And die.

Please...please tell me you didn't destroy an Assassin's Creed disk and manual...

Copter400:
Please...please tell me you didn't destroy an Assassin's Creed disk and manual...

That looked like a real copy, damn. . . .that's cool.

Very funny first part! Comic gold, right up there with your bests! Now, if only the GTA-parody were a seperate entity - it kind of killed the effect of the initial humour. Still, Excellent work!

I didn't watch it yet, but the laws of socializing definatelly tell me we might have a slight disagreement. I will let you know in some time from now, oh say......, 8 hours.

I must admit I was a de:rez hater in the beginning, But you guys are hilarious now!!!

Glad you listened to our feedback, unlike some crappy PREMADE videos that just won't go away....

(Unforgotten realms excluded, they rock :P)

twas a goodun ending was a bit weird i wonder if the could do another de-rez news update?

Hilarious, I don't think there was a moment I wasn't laughing!
You guys rock. I'm sure people (and Guitar Hero) tell you that all the time but I really mean it.

Great Video as always love the work

Roman seems to have an almost supernatural sense of timing, so did you take him to the strip club? :)

cousin!

Funny.

Be a cool gamer by not giving a shit what other people think of gamers:)

The ending there was classic. ^^

use the line "be cool, nigger" from the movie be cool and you will be cool fool

I always thought nerds were uncool and gamers were no lifes.

Thanks for the advice, but I think I would rather be myself.

Another De-Rez original - cool video - except for the smoking, violence, vandalism - only joking, loved it :)

Brilliant! De-Rez usually doesn't make me laugh (usually get barely a smile from me), but like the Resident Evil epsiode, this had me laughing a LOT. Definitely your best episode so far.

A+

Awesome video, very funny. Best De-rez yet!

Logie--bear:
I must admit I was a de:rez hater in the beginning, But you guys are hilarious now!!!

Glad you listened to our feedback, unlike some crappy PREMADE videos that just won't go away....

(Unforgotten realms excluded, they rock :P)

Nice save, I was about to go Nunchuck on your ass.

This was funny, and I just can't help but want to smoke in a shower now, adn die...

illumin8:

Play a game on your laptop at starbucks while smoking and "not caring about it" - and you will be so damn cool that your "cool meter" will be filled. That pun is stupid if you're not cool, but cool people can make it hillarious.

"Remember, don't be an individual, be cool." (favorite line)

Wow another great de-rez

i fell like im the only one that's truly liked every video

They listed everything I do when I play videos games..lol
Best line ever in video is, "Don't be an individual, be cool."

You know whats funny... It has been a long time dream of mine to crawl bloody from a car accident and smoke a cigarette when I had left a respectable blood trail or had crawled through enough broken glass.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here