Zero Punctuation: Webcomics

Pages PREV 1 . . . 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 . . . 30 NEXT

meh....Yahtzee's ok......he mainly just does the same thing in every single video wherein he goes on a fast paced personal vendetta against whatever he seems to not like at the moment. (wait.......just like every idiotic waste of space that fill up forums with their emotional fits over extremely trivial subjects that no one worth their stones would actually care about that much) Problem is that the stuff he does is about 25% actual content and the other 75% is just filler of him trying to be funny, and only sometimes being succesful at it. It's a style of comedy that he's kind of made old and stale, like a sitcom that had a couple good moments but is just trying to run on steam now and is being largely unsuccesful.....but I guess some people like it as evidenced by the majority of posters here. Monty Python made the style and they still own it.

Speaking on the subject of CAD (which I just found out about a couple days ago and read through in it's entirety) though, I've found that the only problem I have with it is that while all other webcomics about video games are extremely fantastical CAD seems to have a problem with choosing between whether it's extremely fictional or if it's realistic (mis-carriage storyline was one of the more "bring this back to reality" story arcs) It's very hard to tell how it happened in terms of the writing process but I think it might have also been a necessary move from following the story up until that point. Speaking of the mis-carriage though, I find it more distasteful that most of you on this forum joke and laugh about something as serious as a mis-carriage. I did not find any hint of it being a funny situation in CAD and it was treated as if it was possibly a real event in someone's life (we don't know) but you are mostly all making light of it and acting like you know why it was in there and what it was inspired by, Yahtzee himself is the worst in that he's the one at the top of you who thinks he knows everything he needs to about Tim Buckley and forms his opinions based on what little he knows, which, I would surmise, is mainly rumour anyway.

It is good that Tim at least has the ability to branch out with other additions to the comic (Chef Brian, Players, video game parodies) once in a while and this reinvents the comic which is something that most webcomics seem to be devoid of any ability for.

On a side-note......the thing Yahtzee said about most web-comic writers being fat and nerdy and all that got me wondering, while it's most likely at least a little hypocritical of Yahtzee himself to be saying anyway, I checked around and Tim definitely isn't like one of the guys from Penny Arcade (nothing against them though). Check his art website: www.absath.com there are a couple pictures of him and he looks like a pretty average guy and looks slightly like Ethan from CAD anyway, which enforces the possibility of the comic not being entirely fictional. It's funny that Yahtzee pointed out that the webcomic writers usually put themselves in but then doesn't seem to realize what he's saying when he assumes that it's a fictional representation of them and everything that happens in the comic is fictional as well.

Yahtzee, I respect that you have your own opinions but opinions need to be a personal view of a subject based on the facts available, not a matter as trivial as taste, because you don't have all the facts I give you a C+ for this video you great poof.

Stick to the reviews, they can actually get an honest laugh out once in a while.

Digikid:
Simply put. To those who do NOT like CAD....screw you as you have no sense of good humor whatsoever and should be make into a paste.

Same to PA lovers. PA is not funny in the LEAST.

Paste which Buckley shall use to add hair and other features to his overused default character template, thus creating all his horribly identical cut 'n paste characters.

Also I have to assume your post is being sarcastic as no one over the age of about 12 could possibly be that stupid.

ColossusReaver:

Speaking on the subject of CAD (which I just found out about a couple days ago and read through in it's entirety) though, I've found that the only problem I have with it is that while all other webcomics about video games are extremely fantastical CAD seems to have a problem with choosing between whether it's extremely fictional or if it's realistic (mis-carriage storyline was one of the more "bring this back to reality" story arcs) It's very hard to tell how it happened in terms of the writing process but I think it might have also been a necessary move from following the story up until that point. Speaking of the mis-carriage though, I find it more distasteful that most of you on this forum joke and laugh about something as serious as a mis-carriage. I did not find any hint of it being a funny situation in CAD and it was treated as if it was possibly a real event in someone's life (we don't know) but you are mostly all making light of it and acting like you know why it was in there and what it was inspired by, Yahtzee himself is the worst in that he's the one at the top of you who thinks he knows everything he needs to about Tim Buckley and forms his opinions based on what little he knows, which, I would surmise, is mainly rumour anyway.

It is good that Tim at least has the ability to branch out with other additions to the comic (Chef Brian, Players, video game parodies) once in a while and this reinvents the comic which is something that most webcomics seem to be devoid of any ability for.

On a side-note......the thing Yahtzee said about most web-comic writers being fat and nerdy and all that got me wondering, while it's most likely at least a little hypocritical of Yahtzee himself to be saying anyway, I checked around and Tim definitely isn't like one of the guys from Penny Arcade (nothing against them though). Check his art website: www.absath.com there are a couple pictures of him and he looks like a pretty average guy and looks slightly like Ethan from CAD anyway, which enforces the possibility of the comic not being entirely fictional. It's funny that Yahtzee pointed out that the webcomic writers usually put themselves in but then doesn't seem to realize what he's saying when he assumes that it's a fictional representation of them and everything that happens in the comic is fictional as well.

Yahtzee, I respect that you have your own opinions but opinions need to be a personal view of a subject based on the facts available, not a matter as trivial as taste, because you don't have all the facts I give you a C+ for this video you great poof.

Stick to the reviews, they can actually get an honest laugh out once in a while.

The point is simply that if TB wanted to 'branch' out into the realm of serious drama he should have had the foresight to create another stupid comic and inject over-serious issues into that instead. For those who like and read CAD, in a similar way you don't sit down every week to watch your favourite comedy series on TV to suddenly see the characters go through a series life-changing event and have that carried on for 6 or 7 episodes with no comedy whatsoever. (the already complete lack of 'comedy' in CAD notwithstanding, of course).

Instead TB has the arrogance to just charge headlong in and say up yours to his readers in a nice way that has them shuffling along in agreement - because they've been part of the 'CAD CLUB' so long most don't have enough of self respect or identity to pull away from something that has spat in their faces.

I also love the fact that the CAD forums have been taken offline for 'maintenence'.

Well, I'll let it slide that you have an obvious bias against CAD, but there's nothing wrong with either branching out or getting serious in a comic, just about every newspaper comic has gotten serious a few times when something is important. It's not up to us to judge the rights of a writer, or comic artist. He has his reasons for it and I find nothing wrong with it if he doesn't disclose that reason. He may just be testing boundaries for readers and for the comic, or for himself.
And btw, sitcoms do it too, and for long periods some times, they'll throw in the odd joke but they still have serious situations that are dramatic and compelling because it keeps people watching, it's simple television psychology, someone can relate to a subject or feel pathos for a character and will then be more drawn to watch it

Digikid:
Simply put. To those who do NOT like CAD....screw you as you have no sense of good humor whatsoever and should be make into a paste.

Your an arse, whats wrong with the orignal, you don't think its the best but because of you I now hate Ctrl+Alt+Del.

Plowking:
The point is simply that if TB wanted to 'branch' out into the realm of serious drama he should have had the foresight to create another stupid comic and inject over-serious issues into that instead...
...I also love the fact that the CAD forums have been taken offline for 'maintenence'.

I agree entirely. There's nothing wrong with writing a serious comic; a comic is a form of media like any other, not one exclusively for humour (the preconception of the comic being exculsively for humour notwithstanding). However, I feel that TB is rather pushing his artistic license by writing a long-running, super-serious storyline that runs alongside the jokes in an established humorous comic.

From reading his News posts and explanations of the storyline it's obvious he has been planning this for some time, so I'm even more in the dark as to why he doesn't split the comic into "Ctrl+Alt+Del: XBox Jokes" and "Ctrl+Alt+Del: Lilah and Ethan Drama". Sorry, but the two really don't mix.

Mr. Smiles:

Digikid:

Paste which Buckley shall use to add hair and other features to his overused default character template, thus creating all his horribly identical cut 'n paste characters.

Also I have to assume your post is being sarcastic as no one over the age of about 12 could possibly be that stupid.

High Five =D

You know, I could say SO much, but all I can say is that its funny how some people bash these other comcis for 'not being funny' or have personal issues against the authers when they defend this one to the death. ZP has gone downhill fast, and no matter how many rambling blathering incoherant text walls people put up the bottom line is that he is simply bashing other people in the same field he is. What gets me though is not that this week bashes Webcomics I like per say, as I don't like all he noted, its that he seems to be going out of his way to find something bash-worthy in his eyes. I miss psychonaughts. There, I said it. I miss it when the man felt like he gave a damn and wasn't just putting up crap because it would tick people off. I miss when he would drag up the name of some amazing game or even one he found amazing and just say "You know what? This kicks ass" instead of just picking the most popular game of the week and ripping it a new in the most ass backwards way he can just because, well I'm not sure why anymore.

And to all of those Yatzee fanboys who defend him I hope you guys really love the direction it is going because you are going to be the majority of his fan base soon. For the past few weeks he seems to have just taken the easy way out,m aybe longer. To be frank it almost seems like he does not care anymore. I for one have no reason to sit here and watch a man just start ragging on things anymore. When he seemed to have some credability, some insight, some vision beyond the norm it was great but the more he opens his mouth lately the more it just seems like hes blurting out more nerd-hate and less actual insight. Oh he doesn't think Penny arcade is funny. Wow... Thats just so amazing. Even if he hates it so what? I really don't give a damn about his opinion on web comics. I could care less what Yatzee does in his free time in regards to what he reads/watches. Next hes going to do a ZP on why he hates hats other than the one he wears or something. WHO CARES?

The man is losing it, and I really hope he gets dropped so that he can go on to something that makes him happy again because its obvious he does not like this job anymore with the lack of work he puts into it.

Digikid:

Are you retarded or just have a very bad sense of humour?

That was obviously a cheap shot at a certain webcomic artist.

I love it!

For as much as I hate CAD and his awful characters, themes, and posse/groupies, I think that those fucking dinosaur comics are worse and need litigation against them. They are so terrible it makes my eyes bleed whenever someone posts one ironically on something awful.

kittenbot:
the miscarriage plotline started

Wow, I didn't realise all that stuff he said about the miscarriage actually happened - I thought it was just Yahtzee's usual non-sensical ramblings. I never personally found CAD funny anyway but now I'm really glad I stopped reading it. Did the author actually make any of those comments Yahtzee said in his review?

LumpOfCole:
http://ctolpin.googlepages.com/ctrlaltmis01.jpg

Damn, just read that. It was horrible. It had some potentially good jokes in it but something about a miscarriage is just not funny. I mean, the comic's title was changed to Ctrl+Alt+Miscarriage. It's just disturbing to me how someone thinks that's funny. Wow.

Buckley's a pretty despicable piece of human filth to be honest. I read CAD sometimes and found some strips funny, but I never really gave a crap about who was writing it, or bothered reading the news things, but then someone on another forum pointed this exert out from the "So, then... let's chat" update:

Tim Buckley:
Some many years ago, long before I started the comic, I was in a relationship and we suffered a miscarriage. Now, this relationship was toxic to begin with and doomed to fail regardless, so that the miscarriage was the straw that broke the camel's back came as no surprise. It was a pregnancy neither of us wanted in the first place, so the event didn't effect me nearly as much as it would, say, a couple who was trying for a child. Still, I saw the emotions it can bring up first hand, and I saw how it could truly hurt someone. It's a tough thing to handle because it's nobody's fault. There's nobody you can blame.

Now that's pretty disugsting. He's in a "toxic" relationship, "doomed to fail", yet he'd still have sex with this girl without a rubber? Basically reading between the lines what he's saying is he wasn't happy in the relationship, but he was still going to screw this girl without protection or any form of birth control, and luckily her miscarrying provided him with a convenient way out. How fortunate.

Hamster at Dawn:

kittenbot:
the miscarriage plotline started

Wow, I didn't realise all that stuff he said about the miscarriage actually happened - I thought it was just Yahtzee's usual non-sensical ramblings. I never personally found CAD funny anyway but now I'm really glad I stopped reading it. Did the author actually make any of those comments Yahtzee said in his review?

LumpOfCole:
http://ctolpin.googlepages.com/ctrlaltmis01.jpg

Damn, just read that. It was horrible. It had some potentially good jokes in it but something about a miscarriage is just not funny. I mean, the comic's title was changed to Ctrl+Alt+Miscarriage. It's just disturbing to me how someone thinks that's funny. Wow.

Ya that one's not an actual comic, someone photoshopped, check the actualy site if you want to see the real one

Problem is, everything wrong with CAD and webcomics in general has already been said before and more verbosely, by John Soloman.
http://badwebcomics.blogspot.com/2007/06/ctrlaltdel.html
Considering how much he hated Dominic Deegan's orc rape story arc, Buckley's egotistical posturing over the miscarriage stroy would have him turning in his grave.

Ragamuffin:

Now that's pretty disugsting. He's in a "toxic" relationship, "doomed to fail", yet he'd still have sex with this girl without a rubber? Basically reading between the lines what he's saying is he wasn't happy in the relationship, but he was still going to screw this girl without protection or any form of birth control, and luckily her miscarrying provided him with a convenient way out. How fortunate.

What makes you think he wasn't using a rubber, or any kind of birth control? Because she got pregnant? Well, not sure if you realize this, but no birth control is 100% effective. However, you want to believe that Tim Buckley is truly evil, willing to force a miscarriage to get out of a relationship, be my guest.

Ragamuffin:
Buckley's a pretty despicable piece of human filth to be honest. I read CAD sometimes and found some strips funny, but I never really gave a crap about who was writing it, or bothered reading the news things, but then someone on another forum pointed this exert out from the "So, then... let's chat" update:

Tim Buckley:
Some many years ago, long before I started the comic, I was in a relationship and we suffered a miscarriage. Now, this relationship was toxic to begin with and doomed to fail regardless, so that the miscarriage was the straw that broke the camel's back came as no surprise. It was a pregnancy neither of us wanted in the first place, so the event didn't effect me nearly as much as it would, say, a couple who was trying for a child. Still, I saw the emotions it can bring up first hand, and I saw how it could truly hurt someone. It's a tough thing to handle because it's nobody's fault. There's nobody you can blame.

You're assuming that the pregnancy of TB's then girlfriend was his fault. There are so many ways that the various contraceptive types can fail that unwanted pregnancy is still possible even if precautions are taken to prevent it. I'm not a huge fan of TB, but I think your accusation is unwarranted and unfair.

for anyone who wants to see the original version of the comic: http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php

it's a comepletely different thing than that piece of excrement that someone photshopped out of their sick mind

and btw that John Soloman guy is worse than Yahtzee at making a point and having a believable and interesting opinion....the guy just goes on a little tantrum about very little other than the fact that he doesn't like CAD and he's going to be as much of a forum whoring douchebag as possible to get that point across, if that's even a point

thebobmaster:
What makes you think he wasn't using a rubber, or any kind of birth control? Because she got pregnant? Well, not sure if you realize this, but no birth control is 100% effective. However, you want to believe that Tim Buckley is truly evil, willing to force a miscarriage to get out of a relationship, be my guest.

A condom has about 2% failure rate when used properly, if your girlfriend is on the pill too that chances of unwanted pregnancy are in the decimals. Still, it's nice to see you pick on the idea of birth control over what a little scum bag his is for still screwing a girl in a relationship he openly called "toxic" instead of doing them both a favour and ending it. Also, I never called him evil, there's a big difference between evil and a piece of human waste, which is what I'd call anyone who strings a girl along in a relationship he can't stand just for the sex, which it sounds like exactly what was going on.

I like the game reviews better than this one.

I find it kind of sad that anyone would go after Buckly for an error most people make. I know several people who are in relationships and have sex when its doomed to fail. Hell from what I understand sex is usually the last thing a couple has when the relationship is When the love is gone most people seem to try and patch things up with sex as its one of the few things they have in common. As for contraceptives, well, as shocking as it is that I am the one to explain this to everyone they do not always work. Everyone makes mistakes, and just because its unplanned and would have been bad for the two of them does not mean that he was not saddened by the miscarrage in some way. Sometimes people do diffrent things to deal with such issues. I just find it sad that people are jumping to conclusions about an issue that is very personal and the way an artist chose to deal with his emotions. Its not your life, you don't know what youd do in the same situation or how you would feel.

What I really find disturbing is that you people can judge him, but I don't hear anyone here praising Jerry Holkins or Mike Krahulik for Childs Play. That was a wonderful thing and I can honestly say the only sad thing is that it is not spreading as far or as fast as it should. But no, you take an expression of someones mixed and confused feelings and use it to say they are a bad person. You don't find it funny thats fine but you all have just as much wrong with you, and I do too.

And Ragamuffin, it can still happen. As I said sex is usually the last resort of a failing relationship and he may not have wanted to admit to himself that it was toxic at the time. He may have been fighting to get himself to see the good in a person he thought he wanted to be with. Again I find it disturbing that you are trying to judge a situation that is personal and that you know NOTHING about.

ColossusReaver:
and btw that John Soloman guy is worse than Yahtzee at making a point and having a believable and interesting opinion....the guy just goes on a little tantrum about very little other than the fact that he doesn't like CAD and he's going to be as much of a forum whoring douchebag as possible to get that point across, if that's even a point

The guy stated what he didn't like about the comic, what made it bad and gave evidence. I don't see what more else you could want from him

TerraMGP:
I find it kind of sad that anyone would go after Buckly for an error most people make. I know several people who are in relationships and have sex when its doomed to fail. Hell from what I understand sex is usually the last thing a couple has when the relationship is When the love is gone most people seem to try and patch things up with sex as its one of the few things they have in common. As for contraceptives, well, as shocking as it is that I am the one to explain this to everyone they do not always work. Everyone makes mistakes, and just because its unplanned and would have been bad for the two of them does not mean that he was not saddened by the miscarrage in some way. Sometimes people do diffrent things to deal with such issues. I just find it sad that people are jumping to conclusions about an issue that is very personal and the way an artist chose to deal with his emotions. Its not your life, you don't know what youd do in the same situation or how you would feel.

What I really find disturbing is that you people can judge him, but I don't hear anyone here praising Jerry Holkins or Mike Krahulik for Childs Play. That was a wonderful thing and I can honestly say the only sad thing is that it is not spreading as far or as fast as it should. But no, you take an expression of someones mixed and confused feelings and use it to say they are a bad person. You don't find it funny thats fine but you all have just as much wrong with you, and I do too.

And Ragamuffin, it can still happen. As I said sex is usually the last resort of a failing relationship and he may not have wanted to admit to himself that it was toxic at the time. He may have been fighting to get himself to see the good in a person he thought he wanted to be with. Again I find it disturbing that you are trying to judge a situation that is personal and that you know NOTHING about.

Iawtc. Whatever Buckley's faults may be, one can hardly nail him for having sex with his then girlfriend

TerraMGP:
As for contraceptives, well, as shocking as it is that I am the one to explain this to everyone they do not always work. Everyone makes mistakes, and just because its unplanned and would have been bad for the two of them does not mean that he was not saddened by the miscarrage in some way.

See previous post about contraceptives, as for him feeling saddened? He openly says he "saw the emotions it can bring up first hand, and I saw how it could truly hurt someone." Saw. Not experienced.

As for make up sex? Once you consider a relationship "toxic to begin with", if you think any kind of sex will help make up, you're an idiot and sadly deluded.

I.E. human. Your faulting him for a mistake in that regard. Your not an idiot for trying to save a relationship that is doomed to fail or unhealthy you are simply letting your emotions get in the way. The majority of people do that. If you want to call him an idiot then do so but the fact is most people are when in a relationship good or bad. Maybe he only knows now how toxic it was. Maybe he can see clearly that it was dead from the start and could not then. THats just how it is. He has that on his mind, he has to live with the child he will never have because of a misscarrage and with the conciquences of that both good and bad. That is how we grow as people.

He had sex with a girl he was perhaps at the time still convinced he was in love with, or at least SHOULD be. She got pregnant. the pregnancy showed him for sure that it was dead and then even as he was preparing to go though with it either way, misscarrage. Now in the end he is guilty of being human, nothing more. Maybe I am wrong about him but I honestly feel that its none of my buisness in the end. Only two people on this planet need to really deal with the issue on a serious level and nobody here is among them.

Ragamuffin:

thebobmaster:

A condom has about 2% failure rate when used properly, if your girlfriend is on the pill too that chances of unwanted pregnancy are in the decimals. Still, it's nice to see you pick on the idea of birth control over what a little scum bag his is for still screwing a girl in a relationship he openly called "toxic" instead of doing them both a favour and ending it.

I'm not defending him, I'm just saying that you shouldn't assume you know everything there is to know about the pregnancy from one newsblog post. And yes, if you take numerous precautions, the chance of them failing is in the decimals. Guess what? That doesn't mean there is no chance at all.

i noticed that you made an erlier reference to CAD in a previous video mentioning too many words as well, you really hate tim buckly don't you. oh well it is sort of right in a way but i still enjoy it so up yours ;-)
oh and it's just a comic stop getting so worked up about it

TerraMGP:
I.E. human. Your faulting him for a mistake in that regard. Your not an idiot for trying to save a relationship that is doomed to fail or unhealthy you are simply letting your emotions get in the way.

Which is a stupid things to do as it'll only cause pain in the long run.

TerraMGP:
Maybe he can see clearly that it was dead from the start and could not then. THats just how it is. He has that on his mind, he has to live with the child he will never have because of a misscarrage and with the conciquences of that both good and bad. That is how we grow as people.

Read what he wrote, he says it didn't affect him much. Guess it's only tragic when a wanted baby is miscarried huh?

TerraMGP:
Maybe I am wrong about him

Possibly and possbily I'm just too cynical about such things.

thebobmaster:
I'm not defending him, I'm just saying that you shouldn't assume you know everything there is to know about the pregnancy from one newsblog post. And yes, if you take numerous precautions, the chance of them failing is in the decimals. Guess what? That doesn't mean there is no chance at all.

Obviously. But just what do you think the chances of that are? You're talking about less than .01 of a percent and it just happened to happen to this guy who'd go on to make a webcomic about it? Those are some awfully long odds.

We don't know what part didn't affect him though... frankly I think it probably hit him harder than he let on or said, hit him enough to put it into his art, thats saying something. Granted it may hit harder if the baby is wanted, but for all we know the fact that it did not is what upsets him the most. All I am saying is you can't judge unless you are in the situation, hell unless you are the person it happens to.

Lord Krunk:
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail181.html

Gunkiller is actually a real-life friend of mine. I wish he'd taken Strongbad's advice to heart. ^_^;

Helix08:
Yahtzee it appears you are running out of material here.

All credit too him, he has stated there is nothing coming out around this time... and I have to agree with him

Jarannis:
It's not like you get over a miscarriage in ten seconds flat,

Um...isn't that more or less what CAD did?

I kind of get the feeling people missed the main point of Yahtzee's, "Webcomics: How to make millions of gamers happy with the minimum amount of effort."

Honestly, it didn't strike me as a, "CAD, is the crappest Webcomic ever made and I hate it more then hate itself" but more, "Webcomics, need critics along with the whole internet"

As he said in his mailbag showdown, "Since the internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of quality control. In recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything is shit until it can prove itself otherwise."

He points out Webcomics suffer from the fact that you can find someone, somewhere on the internet that's going to think your crap is the best thing ever. Thus, the author/artist believes they've reached perfection and improvement isn't needed. Anyone who says different is automatically an asshat and can be ignored.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." - Josheph Goebbel.

That's what I got from this, Yantzee himself would have to quote on this to let me know if I hit the target.

This isn't a "Anti-CAD" feature but a, "Artists, need to stop listening to yes men and start listening to critics so their art can improve instead of being lazy and stuck on Mediocre Avenue."

Altherix:
I kind of get the feeling people missed the main point of Yahtzee's, "Webcomics: How to make millions of gamers happy with the minimum amount of effort."

Honestly, it didn't strike me as a, "CAD, is the crappest Webcomic ever made and I hate it more then hate itself" but more, "Webcomics, need critics along with the whole internet"

As he said in his mailbag showdown, "Since the internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of quality control. In recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything is shit until it can prove itself otherwise."

He points out Webcomics suffer from the fact that you can find someone, somewhere on the internet that's going to think your crap is the best thing ever. Thus, the author/artist believes they've reached perfection and improvement isn't needed. Anyone who says different is automatically an asshat and can be ignored.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." - Josheph Goebbel.

That's what I got from this, Yantzee himself would have to quote on this to let me know if I hit the target.

This isn't a "Anti-CAD" feature but a, "Artists, need to stop listening to yes men and start listening to critics so their art can improve instead of being lazy and stuck on Mediocre Avenue."

That is precisely the point Yahtzee himself made in his article "You CAD" over on FullyRamblomatic.com. He even emboldened the quote that sums up that very argument.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 . . . 30 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here