Drawn By Pain: Episode Eight Commentary

Episode Eight Commentary

"Drawn by Pain" creator Jesse Cowell interviews Michael Speer on what it was like playing a big scary dad and who he thinks would win in a fight.

It was interesting to see Michael out of the character of the father, because up until this point I would have believed he was a gruff and scarey man.. but the pac man thing cracked me up.

and the "...this villain thing is fun" part, it's so true.. Villains typically get to have the most crazy fun and do whatever they want, they just don't usually walk away with the victory.

Nice commentary, I am enjoying these looks at the actors away from the script and what they think about the project and life around them. Very fun, very cool.

Keep up the good work.

I eat children

"Nobody fucks with Jesskid" and Blasphemy in the same commentary? Gold I say.

Awsome. That guy reminds me of that creepy gut down the street from where i Use to live. It was 5 no 6 bodies in the basement I think. oh well Iguess the prisons int Texas are over crowded. JK everybody knows if that would happen they would get lethal enjection.anyways good interview. yuo want to see my mean face.

http://www.tech2.com/media/images/2007/Jul/img_14251_vampire_rain.jpg

"I eat children"

YOU TOO!?

sammyfreak:
"Nobody fucks with Jesskid" and Blasphemy in the same commentary? Gold I say.

lol thx :)

Dante_Alucard:
Awsome. That guy reminds me of that creepy gut down the street from where i Use to live. It was 5 no 6 bodies in the basement I think. oh well Iguess the prisons int Texas are over crowded. JK everybody knows if that would happen they would get lethal enjection.anyways good interview. yuo want to see my mean face.

http://www.tech2.com/media/images/2007/Jul/img_14251_vampire_rain.jpg

He has a great face and really is a nice guy indeed.

Look Jess, could you at least try not to bitch-slap the cast?

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 67218)