Zero Punctuation: LEGO Indy

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

I enjoyed your quick take on that Indy 4 destruction of my childhood. Piss-Awful movie

I didnt like AT ALL the 4th indy but you are wrong yahtzee and please dont punch me (no glass jaw , just scared of your wrath)

Wait I got one!

K'NEX Star Trek! eh eh? *crickets*

"Lego characters being about as phased about dismemberment as the drugged up prostitutes in my van"

Nice.

SkullCap:
I enjoyed your quick take on that Indy 4 destruction of my childhood. Piss-Awful movie

I agree. For me it was the crazy ants and the twist at the end where they ended up being trans-dimensional aliens were the points at which I was like nope, this is a load of shit.

Yes, there are only 3 Indy movies cuz the imaginary 4th one was total shit! Anyway, um... yay fuzzyfelt.

This one's just easy gamerscore. And killing Shortround.
It also made Temple of Doom interesting-ish.
These Lego games need to die though.

That is a nice looking couch.

I use the movie review to troll Chatroulette. Works everytime.

aha! heard it, y'all are the witnesses
he had fun with it!
lol but yeah honestly I had a lotta fun with Lego Star Wars

"Flippity gombo spletch"
ahahahahahahaha

I had been wondering for a very, very long time which pivotal episode switched from Yahtzee's choice in music to his pretty sweet theme song (Took long enough to find out).

What was that last bit of Pantomime all about?

The ending killed meh xD

OOH! Another toy/sci-fi mashup; K'NEX: The Next generation! I'm not reading every single post on this thread, so did someone do that already?

I found the intro and outro interesting at first, but it just became shallow and repetitive for me.
Reviews are great, but *sigh* it does get on my nerves a little.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)