Drawn By Pain: Episode Nine Commentary

Episode Nine Commentary

"Drawn by Pain" creator Jesse Cowell interviews Composer Matt Sisco in the first of a two part series on musicians and music for the film.

The look on Matt's face at the end is hilarious, like shocked but considering it. Hehe...

Seriously though, Matt Sisco and your other music contributors really did add a ton of entertainment to your episodes, I don't think I would enjoy the subtleties as much without them They deserve any and all praise they get.

Nice to see the people behind the music - he seemed really genuinely invested in DbP and his music thus far has really been great.

Got a good chuckle from Mattzhart too.

Looking forward to Music part 2 (whenever that may be!) and the other episodes!

I love how he mentions Clint Mansell as one of his inspirations. I love all of his work, so it's no wonder I enjoyed much of Matt's work in DPB.

Drawn by pain's background music is awesome,i think it made it what it is.

CanadianWolverine:
The look on Matt's face at the end is hilarious, like shocked but considering it. Hehe...

Seriously though, Matt Sisco and your other music contributors really did add a ton of entertainment to your episodes, I don't think I would enjoy the subtleties as much without them They deserve any and all praise they get.

Obviously I can take no credit (perhaps only in finding them). They are all awesome doods and I cannot thank them enough.

Teleios:
I love how he mentions Clint Mansell as one of his inspirations. I love all of his work, so it's no wonder I enjoyed much of Matt's work in DPB.

Seeing your comment Tel - is like good coffee in the morning :)

Thx for always giving your thoughts.

Cheshire_Cat:
Nice to see the people behind the music - he seemed really genuinely invested in DbP and his music thus far has really been great.

Got a good chuckle from Mattzhart too.

Looking forward to Music part 2 (whenever that may be!) and the other episodes!

Yur awesome :)

yuvi:
Drawn by pain's background music is awesome,i think it made it what it is.

Thanks much - I am huge believer in the power of music and glad ya agree :)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here