E3 2008: A Quick Look At Dragon Age Origins

E3 2008: A Quick Look At Dragon Age Origins

BioWare showed off just a small portion of its upcoming RPG Dragon Age Origins at this year's E3, but it was enough to rekindle our interest in this long-awaited game.

Read Full Article

It looks nice, but the lip-synching looks terrible, and it's small things like that which ruin an rpg for me :(

I feel so disheartened at myself for my reaction to Dragon Age, I was thinking...

"Oooo the combat looks awesome cool" but at the same time I went "Man I have so totally lost interest in generic looking fantasy" *sigh*

Hopefully my jaded New Weird reading self can still enjoy this game, otherwise I may have to condemn myself to die in a pit.

If this would have been set in Jade Empire land I would have been much more pleased.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the two videos did absolutely nothing for me. It looks like Lord of the Rings meets what Neverwinter Nights 2 should have been.

I'm a huge fan of BioWare and I have faith that this game will be much more than what these videos show. Dragon Age has a long way to go, but if any company can pull it off, it's BioWare.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here