de-rez: Yahtzee's Biggest Fan

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Yahtzee's Biggest Fan

The de-rez guys are out to show you just how cool Yahtzee really is.

What can I say, I lol'ed.

Quite funny, but you've got to work a little on those pauses. There's a few times where it goes on JUST too long.

But yeah, there's a lot of them about. And the CAD joke was very funny.

Perfect. The only problem is that the ZP only folks will never see this.

I liked it. Maybe next time you decide to take this piss, blow up more games in nasty explosive variative ways.

HobbesMkii:

Or just people who find De-rez to be one of the lamer offerings of The Escapist, right along with Video Game Theatre.

I liked it but I agree on the pauses, some were far to long and strayed into the dangerous territory of "akward silence" where I was wondering if I should say something to move the scene along.

"A resounding meh"

I like it.
Ah... and nice hat.

HobbesMkii:

They'll see Yahtzee's biggest fan and they'll come swarming to it like...like...something that swarms to something...

The sad thing is there are people that are actaully like that.

Ants swarming to a picnic.

What has humanity become?!

Awesome Trogdor rendition at the end. Link plz.

That was awesome. Keep it up.
I wonder how you came up with the concept.

Most of your vids are funny but that was just offensive.

ila:

HobbesMkii:

Or just people who find De-rez to be one of the lamer offerings of The Escapist, right along with Video Game Theatre.

Get out, against VGT, LIVE-TV or FOX News is class.

Geez guys, didn't you learn anything from Condemned? That blood spatter was all wrong...

Awesome, it's been much too long since the last de-rez. Too long since I've heard Trogdor as well...

WTF? It just showed Chris laughing at ZP for a minute before cutting to commercial. Am I missing something, or was that it?

Yeah, that Unforgotten Realms Advert kinda came outta left field.

Technical difficulties! We're working on it. Thanks for the heads up.

I sortof liked it, but it didn't feel well put together, really. I dunno, the whole thing feel badly paced, although the individual jokes where great. I just feel that by now, De-rez should have gotten the hang of things and tried to make it feel less like an 'ok but not great' youtube vid. Don't get me wrong, the 'Jack Thompson' one was hilarous, but their quality between episodes, or even within an episode is inconsisant.

EDIT: And don't get me started on Video Game Theatre, heh. At least Kung Fu Grip seems to be good now :) And Unforgetten Realms makes me laugh every time now.

The problem I have with de-rez is that while the ideas are funny it's not very well implemented which kind of kills the otherwise funny jokes.

It's fixed now, with better audio than before!

Archaeology Hat, you pinned it down exactly. Great ideas, bad implementations.

didnt like it hope the next one its better... and why always assasins creed? it was a good game

lmao
its great how you can mock yourselfs, makes it funnier XD

the monopoly guy:

HobbesMkii:

They'll see Yahtzee's biggest fan and they'll come swarming to it like...like...something that swarms to something...

The sad thing is there are people that are actaully like that.

lolz, ill admit im a zp fan and i ran to this when i saw the title XD but i watch a few other de-rez films aswell

Spartan Bannana:
Most of your vids are funny but that was just offensive.

Seriously?... Did you find it offensive to Yahtzee or Yahtzee's fans?

thought it was pretty rubbish considering it took nearly a whole month to make -_-

wow, too much of that was true. I thought It was pretty funny though

Glad to have you back, de-rez! I was a bit concerned when the entire first minute was you watching ZP, but when you cut to Jungle Boogie, I busted out laughing. This was a consistently funny episode that took the piss out of a web comic that has been overdue for some criticism.

Mr. Slack, you seem to be murdering your cast members an awful lot. Where are you finding new ones?

"Ah, my sweet hat."
Great

Loved the video.
I actually do kinda hate myself for loving Yahtzee to the point of idolisation. But somehow I deal with it... :P

Archaeology Hat:
The problem I have with de-rez is that while the ideas are funny it's not very well implemented which kind of kills the otherwise funny jokes.

Agreed. I understand that de-rez is one guy and occasionally his friends, but sometimes it seems like there's no effort behind it, and that keeps me from getting into a lot of the episodes. To quote Yahtzee (appropriate, for once), "Lack of immersion can be a dog-shit bullet between the eyes." That was definitely the case for this episode.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here