de-rez: Yahtzee's Biggest Fan

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Wow, you sum me up too well!

Thought it was fun, and a little mockery toward the fanbase can go a long way.

"Aww my sweet hat!" LOL
When i had a friend over after we watched that we went to play Medal of Honor:HEROS 2 online and at one point a sniper shot at my head and my helmet flew off (it took the shot) and i said the quote and we laughed at it for like 10 mins.

haha, perfect... and whats this new version of trogdor that i heard at the end, it sounds better than the original by strongbad, where can i find it?

I've seen better comic delivery in a subpoena.

It was a good episode; were you expecting that plate to break?

Heh, that was great. Usually I only watch ZP, but I saw tht title and now watch De-rez.

"Do you really have to fire it into the sun?"
"Of course, it's a cavalcade of mediocrity."

I the pope of the holy forces of Yahtzee shall issue a crusade against you for your heresy. I shall not suffer someone who disrespects our Lord God and Saviour Beneth Yazhteebold Crowshaw to live. You will die or be absorbed into our glorious collective

resistance is futile

Ugh. Smokers. I hate them all.

Awful episode. The attack on the hit webcomic CTRL ALT DEL is unexcusable at best.

rightwingisgood:
I the pope of the holy forces of Yahtzee shall issue a crusade against you for your heresy. I shall not suffer someone who disrespects our Lord God and Saviour Beneth Yazhteebold Crowshaw to live. You will die or be absorbed into our glorious collective

resistance is futile

Digikid:
Ugh. Smokers. I hate them all.

Awful episode. The attack on the hit webcomic CTRL ALT DEL is unexcusable at best.

You two both realise this was a joke. you know, 'haha I had a good time' joke. I can get people not liking the humour, but I think you two took it all way to seriously.

Why so serious? (Yay, first time I wrote that)

And you realise my post was a joke right? I didn't post "lol only kidding :p :p :p" because I thought it so was obvious that I really didn't need to specify. But for all those who need help

"I was not being serious and my entire post was in jest"

better?

LOL I am one of them, and it wasn't really worth it, I won't stray far from ZP any longer.

I don't do that *shifty eyes*

Meh..

I hate to admit it but I used to only watch ZP, then De-rez, now I feel the latter is better.

awesome

I cant believe i just now got around to watching this. This is great stuff. Im sure the YT-Z fans were up in arms over this. They strike me as a twitchy obssesive lot.

And that hat was sweet, but it fails to live up to my own. Of course, i dont have a show, so you win in the end.

HEHEEHEHHEHEHEHE

I found that funny, although my main reason for watching his reviews is to not play the games myself XD

So was this intended as antagonism for Yahtzee or the jackholes who attempt to emulate him, Succeeding only in just regurgitating his vocabulary instead?

People THINK they know Yahtzee... BUT THEY DON'T!

sh*t acting sh*iter effects but comedix genius makes it ZPs main contender and a worthy one

i have tried to get into de rez, but i just end up switching off the video within 1 min.

HeyZeus_Ezekiel_Jesus:

PurpleRain:

HeyZeus_Ezekiel_Jesus:
Where can I find that song he plays during the "sandpaper condom" scene?

Monty Python Meaning of life. That's common knowledge.

Oh, yeah. Damn, I haven't seen that movie in a long time.

yeh but i typed that into you tube and i cant find the f***ing song .

I don't think anyone takes Yahtzee that seriously. Like, there not reviews, just funny. Funnier than this was. If you took his word for everything you would be playing CoD4 and nothing.

lol its like lookin in a mirror. well kinda. still that was funny

I would probably laugh if that rocket with the game attached to it could actually get lift off.. But no.. If they used more than ten minutes to make this then im shocked..
Wasn't really funny..

"I'm not prepared to watch something on the internet that might not be funny!"

Too true.

Irony: in trying to satirize Yahtzee's gamer elitism (or his fanbase's attempts at following his hipsteresque hatred of bad games), they destroy Assassin's Creed, which was one of the games Yahtzee didn't crucify.

A little advice though: if you plan on putting yourself in front of the camera, credible acting helps.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here