Kung Fu Grip: Star Wars: A New Halo

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Star Wars: A New Halo

What would have happened if the Stormtroopers were replaced with Halo guys

Hmm, that one didn't work out, more Halo jokes please.

Gotta say, personally, I thought that was the worse one yet. Waaaay too Halo fanboy-ish for me im afraid.

Two of my favs rolled into one tasty treat :) Halo and Star Wars. :)awesome-o.

You guys never cease to amaze me! Well done!

Was okay

i think we can all agree it was better than VGT?

Well, there were two jokes in it. One was repeated a dozen times and the other was a lame pun. There really wasn't a need for the Spartans at all until the final joke. It could've all been done by stormtroopers. And even then it isn't that original.

i dunno what you guys are talking about. this was a really funny video and i liked it a lot.

Anything the Fine Bros does is excellent...especially when combined with Star Wars.

This made me laugh because when I'm watching star wars, sometimes I think "seriously?!?! they sould all be dead like twenty times over by now!"

Spartans>Stormtroopers.

the end. :)

good show, guys!

Craptacular!

Absolutely hilarious!! I laughed so many times and shook my head more. This is definitely my favorite of all series on the Escapist. PURE FUN !!

sammyfreak:
Hmm, that one didn't work out, more Halo jokes please.

It doesn't have to be JUST about Halo, it's about being entertaining while including amusing content from games we play. Did you honestly not at least chuckle at this??

The music was what sealed it. Solidly entertaining.

Great episode! I loved the pattern of bullet holes on Luke in the last scene. Hilarious as always.

I just joined this site today and this is the first thing I looked at and I thought it was great . now I'm going to look around at everything here. so far so good.

LMAO "I figured what happened to you!!" *BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG*

lol "you're all fired" *BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG*
ah,that was great!

I loved the animations done when C-3PO and Darth Vader were shot. Those were well done. I also liked the opening music just because it was so corny and not the official Star Wars theme.

Wasn't nearly as funny as I hoped it'd be, but it was still pretty good

Meh... the joke was kinda funny the first time. After that, it got old real fast. You could have included all sorts of jokes about plasma grenades, grunts, warthogs, plasma swords vs lightsabers, etc etc. The same sketch repeated over and over and a lame punchline at the end do not great comedy make. Sorry, but it's not as good as the FF one.

j-e-f-f-e-r-s:
Meh... the joke was kinda funny the first time. After that, it got old real fast. You could have included all sorts of jokes about plasma grenades, grunts, warthogs, plasma swords vs lightsabers, etc etc. The same sketch repeated over and over and a lame punchline at the end do not great comedy make. Sorry, but it's not as good as the FF one.

I think maybe all of us who think the Kung Fu Grip episodes are hilarious and clever happen to enjoy more slapstick comedy. I LMAO watching this episode, you obviously didn't. Great comedy is in the eye of the beholder and I have to say I've looked forward to every Kung Fu Grip episode and they haven't failed me yet. Keep 'em coming!!

This was absolutely fantastic! Especially C3PO being blasted, it's about time! Hilarious. I'm sending a link to this to all my friends.

Got boring very fast.

Getting better, despite the cheap pun in the title.

You just need to brainstorm a larger variety of material, anyway.

To the 'slapstick comedy argument': I enjoy it too, but usually when its done with real people who can provide a little more than a (literal) plastic reaction.

EDIT: Anyone else notice the uncannily correlation of, the lesser time (and therefore less posts) you've been with the forum, the more you enjoy Kung Fu Grip?

I think it was funny but it could have been much funnier.

*yawn* Would have been funnier about 30 years ago.

Great job once again!! I really enjoyed it. I hope to see more in the near future!!

OMG! I just watched this at work and literally LOL-ed!!! My boss walked by and gave me a weird look. haha Great Vid.

The_root_of_all_evil:

30 years ago there was no Halo. What would you've expected then. Those Pacman-ghosts?

Anyway... The music was awful. The jokes where always the same: everybody gets shot.

Not that funny.

Ha, "i'm just f*ckin with them"... classic.. come on, who didn't have a problem with some of the original story's plot holes?

Well, I don't know if you consider the stormtroopers being ass-retarded a "plot hole", but I still loved the idea of replacing them with Master Chiefs.

Keep them coming!

LOL! I LOVED this video!!!! Can't wait to see more! :)

Had potential but lacked enough variety to be good.

EDIT: I mean in jokes(I could only see 3, 2 were used once in the last scene and the other encompassed the enitre video).

DerGermanGuy:

The_root_of_all_evil:

30 years ago there was no Halo.

Ah, happy blissful days....

Came close to making me laugh once. That's... better I guess? Still hate these though. Perhaps if they spent less time showing some doll die and more time with dialogue and I may be amused for more than an instant.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 67218)