Unforgotten Realms: Episode Seven: You know what they say about Dwarves right?

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Got to love the paladin :)

"then why is it bleeding" lol that was a good one can't wait for the next one

Quick! Hiiiiiiide. Come onnnnnnnnn, invisibility, come onnnnnnnnn

You guys should seriously be on TV that Rocked haha

sweet video! Although why did Petey and Jacque stab Sir Shmoopy in the back???

Awesome VIDEO !!! nuff said.

whiteshodan:
sweet video! Although why did Petey and Jacque stab Sir Shmoopy in the back???

Um... Because they're evil?

Dude this is the best series ever and that was the best episode ever, how you linked them all together through school, but the best bit was when schmoopy got annoyed after he found out about the curse and went crazy on the guy.

Truly Epic!!! It's nice to see that not all of the light in our universe has slipped forever into the faceless black. The Return of the Kobolds is beyond anything I could possibly want to compare it to. With them (plus Roamin and Gary) back I'm expecting to see the Dragon and Questing clan to make a triumphant return.

P.S. I think I know who the "Boss" is, but I'd hate to ruin it. If I'm correct, then let me congradulate you on how everything flows together. I think I'd even tip my ("HAT!!!!!") to you!

Killerkittenprr:

Random argument man:
Woudnt the curse that changed Schmoopy back to his original form be cancelled when Jason said "Look out, it's a dragon"?

Second question, if this game belong's to Mike. Why is he in Rob's basement??????????

First, absolutely not.

Second, don't you have that friend that just comes over to your house and walks in and acts like he's in his own house...?

Yes he comes in, raids my fridge, then sits down on my couch and turns the game on while making a mess everywhere he goes.

He came back one midnight without my knowlege I grabbed my shotgun and tolled him to get the hell out of my house.

The next morning I found a burnt cross on my lawn.

I had to move to the North.

I actually do role-playing, so this seems all the funnier, just like Stephen Lynch's D&D song. I have to try some of this stuff next time I game with my friends. Just too funny!

The content is running out of steam, you're just using the same shit over and over again... Is that supposed to be the joke? The more it's repeated the funnier it gets? Maybe it's just not my thing... I mean, it was cute at first, but now it's just stale, which is a shame considering the amount of work you must put into making this thing.

I'm gonna agree with Ickabod and say that the stabbing was a bit random, but then again, I used to role play with friends who would do random stuff like that for no reason whatsoever. So, it still made me grin and the rest of the video was great.

I'd definitely have to say I've become a fan of the series. Looking forward to the next one. Yahtzee brought me to ZP, but U.R. is keeping me here. :)

Umm....are these not released WEEKLY? Where is this weeks episode?

Digikid:

Every other week. Hard enough doing one every other week.

still makes me laugh xD

SirSchmoopy:

Digikid:

Every other week. Hard enough doing one every other week.

Ah. Did not know that. Thanks for the reply and keep up the excellent work.

hmmm i noticed some lines from Zelda, the tv show any way o.O

lol, story doesn't even need a plot and I love it. Another awesome Ep.

To Paradise!

"Wolf's Rain" Reference, the whole, you have a body of a wolf but people see you as human coz of some kind of native American Magic.

I liked him better as a wolf :p

What animation software does rob use?

*clears his throat* KOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or