Unforgotten Realms: Episode Eight: Chicken Salad Sandwich

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode Eight: Chicken Salad Sandwich

Our heroes journey onward, into the northern mountains of Norrington. R-O-A-M-I-N and Gary meet up with them, in a clash that just might be the most epic battle in the game of Unforgotten Realms!

Watch Video

._. Really? Chicken Salad sandwich? REALLY?
You're so mean.

This is completely awesome and I'm gonna watch it 19 more times today... at least.

Sart0757:
Greetings from Germany...

Hey, you have not ask me before you said this. So NO grettings from me :P

Yay Great episode Rob =]

Finally! Timmy the Evil and Professor Walrus return!

Good work yet again :)

lol funny episode

n1 man. that was actually the best yet imo. lots of funnies
this one reminded me of the older episodes the most =)

Towards the end of Timmy the Evil monologue, I couldn't understand him at all.. something about spore? And what the hell! why didn't Roamin get his entrance song when he appeared? But still, another awesome-sauce episode probably my favorite series on this site.

Professor Walrus has to be the best evil sidekick ever

Has it been two weeks already? That's incredibly great.

Loved the episode, kept watching the time at the bottom hoping it wouldn't end.

Great spots with the Indians, and the pre-battle with Roamin. And the Spore creator, genius!

Also thanks for giving Mike and Rob a little more air time.

Overall great episode, thanks for making them.

that was brilliant "time to create an evil being! so lets open the spore creator..."
"yes and add a spitty thing to its butt"

Roamin is one of the best people on it, with his funny seriousness. His theme song is funny and his big hammer looks cool to boot.
I LOLed at that episode, keep them coming man.

Alternate timelines FTW.
Seriously though, I didn't understand half of what the evil guy was saying. Could you tone it down just a little bit so I can actually hear the jokes?

I think I've had the Gary/ROAMIN discussion on at least three of the threads here.

cool and funny i was hoping for a battle tho damn

A great episode, but I have got confused now. Didn't Shmoopys grandma die in episode two? Or are we just going to ignore that?

conqueror Kenny:
A great episode, but I have got confused now. Didn't Shmoopys grandma die in episode two? Or are we just going to ignore that?

Who says there was even a plot? :p Seems like they are generally going in a direction they see as 'this isn't the death way'. LOL

Once again Roamin steals the show with his awesomeness - he's kinda like how Rob used to be in the older Unforgotten Realms episodes.

Imper1um:

conqueror Kenny:

Who says there was even a plot? :p Seems like they are generally going in a direction they see as 'this isn't the death way'. LOL

But weren't they going to moonwell pass to get a cure for the already dead woman that has changed from dead do dying? Perhaps I am just reading far to much into it.

conqueror Kenny:

Go rewatch 1/2 D:

conqueror Kenny:

It was an illuuuusion.

SirSchmoopy:

conqueror Kenny:

Go rewatch 1/2 D:

Oh, I missed the bit where she got back up. Just the bit "She's not dying; she's dead" stuck in my mind. Well don't I feel silly.

Meh, pretty boring episode in my opinion, though I must admit the chicken salad sandwich part was brilliant. This episode just seemed like a filler episode; as if you just wanted to get from point a to b in the storyline. I cant wait for the next one though, it was my favorite part of the old series.

Damn Awesometon and there free health care!
Great episode Rob, cant wait for the next four

Hilarious episode. Poor pallies and their lack of snares.

hate to be the minority here but this episode didn't feel as great as the others. Still love the series but this felt like it was lacking something.

Why on Earth is this Cartoon not on TV...

cheatking:
hate to be the minority here but this episode didn't feel as great as the others. Still love the series but this felt like it was lacking something.

Gonna have to agree here. We had alot of repetition of old jokes. You should change that.

I'll be the 3rd to agree. Even though I did like the episode, and I did laugh at some parts, it was not as good as the other 7. Keep it up though, all of the episodes are great. (Also on a side note I felt the repetition of the "I sat next to him... clas" was sort of too soon to be laughable, maybe if you would have done it around episode 11 or 12, it would have been funnier, but so soon just seems like too much repetition.)

Just my honest opinion. Love UR, big fan :P.

RAWKSTAR:
Why on Earth is this Cartoon not on TV...

dont know... when are we gonna have a escapist tv chanel? when¿*?

A good episode... not much action though....

Maybe in 2 weeks...

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or