Stolen Pixels #15: Azeroth Travelogue, Part 2

Stolen Pixels #15: Azeroth Travelogue, Part 2

In this edition of Stolen Pixels, we learn that the only thing more horrifying than the undead having sex is the undead having sex on a bearskin rug in front of a Druid.

I always wondered about that sex and undead thing...Don't even want to think about skeletons. And I refuse to make the required "boner" joke here.

Depends. Does he just have the Bear form, or the Dire Bear form? Because the latter would... you know... it would be more... more dire.

"Grognok stab you as soon as he's done picking flowers" Priceless :D

Heh. Very nice. I think you've really nailed it with these past couple strips, whatever "it" is.

I got the impression that undead didn't enjoy anything or reproduce, which would kind of make sex a little pointless.

shMerker:
I got the impression that undead didn't enjoy anything or reproduce, which would kind of make sex a little pointless.

I was under the impression that they enjoyed attempting to create more forsaken and the experimentation/torture of living creatures that it involved. At least thats the impression all the forsaken quests give you.

Funniest yet, Shamus!

I've got to agree about "Grognok stab you after he done picking flowers" being the best line.

It's the best line.

Hey now. Druids also turn in to cats, and seals.

And remember that there are good undead and bad undead. The bad ones just want to rend your gibbets. The good ones will talk to you first.

I enjoy bears a great deal so being able to turn into one is an immensely appealing notion.
That said, druids do seem rather one dimensional and even I would tire very quickly.

Undead sex; that is both wrong and hysterical.

Good work as always, Shamus. :D

Eh, another seeming in-joke to me. I haven't played any of the games that have been discussed here or the similar screen-shot comics on Shamus's website, but I have found the humor in all of them except these WoW ones. It must be like the punchline at the bottom of this comic: http://www.hlcomic.com/index.php?date=2006-06-04

You either have played the game and get the joke or you haven't and....don't.

My mirth level is about a 8.0 on the Standard Skelton-Cleese Amusement Index. The comic itself only registered a 7.4, but the accompanying text pushed it up a bit.

Mythnomer:

shMerker:

I was under the impression that they enjoyed attempting to create more forsaken and the experimentation/torture of living creatures that it involved. At least thats the impression all the forsaken quests give you.

Point taken, but doesn't that mean that "reproduction" is not through sex and that the experimentation/torture doesn't really leave any time for it anyway? Yes, I'm going to keep making this discussion geekier and geekier until one of us gives up.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here