The Escapist Presents: Yes We Am: Behind the Silliness

Yes We Am: Behind the Silliness

The Escapist goes behind the scenes with Gamecock's Mike Wilson as he sets out to get elected ESA president or have fun trying, in this exclusive documentary shot on location in Los Angeles.

Watch Video

I don't care if he can't actually get elected as President for the ESA, I'm backing him 110% Yes We Am!

That guy is completely crazy. I am with him all the way. He is definitely onto something with his insane campaign strategy, and I don't care if Gamecock's games suck; Mike Wilson needs to be ESA president.

YES WE AM!

YES WE AM!

I have gone from being thoroughly confused to confusion laced with agreement and enthusiasm.

YES WE AM!

The man has hair like an anime character and appreciates a good mojito. What's not to love?

AYE US IS!!!

LOL!! Oh man... I think this is EXACTLY what we were going for. +1

Singing Gremlin:
I have gone from being thoroughly confused to confusion laced with agreement and enthusiasm.

YES WE AM!

On a slightly less silly note, his comment at the end of the video pointed out a truth I've never really thought of before. Good for him.

YES WE AM!

and I agree as to the last statement.

Despite the fact that I can't vote for him, or any other ESA presidential candidate, he's got my vote.

YES WE AM!

Seriously though, this is some really inspired marketing for gamecock. Well played, lads, well played.

I love the NPR style commentary. Good video guys.

one of the better things on this here internet!
YES WE AM!!

Great video! YES WE AM!!

That last thing mentioned was totally right!

This guy is a freaking genius. This documentary is one of the best videos the escapist has ever done. Where is Mike Wilson now? GameCock is gone! I want to interview this guy.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here