Unforgotten Realms: Episode Nine: Your Duplicity is Hardly Surprising

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Episode Nine: Your Duplicity is Hardly Surprising

Deep inside the caves of Mt. Norrington, our heroes escape ROAMIN and Gary, if only for a moment.

Watch Video

i just waited two weeks for this and it was totally worth the wait... didnt think the tale will go that way... and when we are gonna see the fight that appears in the intro?

Yay new episode <3

milomalo:
i just waited two weeks for this and it was totally worth the wait... didnt think the tale will go that way... and when we are gonna see the fight that appears in the intro?

Most likely never. Intros are it's own little story :)

hatemail LOLOLOL

YAY! Its bin toooo long!
This is the reason i drink, so the days speed up n the nights are short, leaving me to bask in URgoodness asap.
Keep up the good work.
Fatality bitch...es
J

A fantastic episode as always, it's always worth the wait. I am quite quite sad I'll have to wait two weeks for the next, but I do not care, because I, the Archduke of the Highbears can speed up time with my LEVITATIOON... No, wait, nope, I'm a lonely teenager who likes internet cartoons. Rats. I shall go get the Vodka.

Great fun! It seems as though Rob got back a little of his old spark in this one... and it was worth the wait.

Also, *HATEMESSAGE*

Given this appears at the same time as "La Luna", I think Moran's email box is going to be over 9000 hatemails. ;)

Excellent episode. When are we gonna see Smoopys parents though? That should be funny.

lol funny as hell :D

Great work Rob. Loved the comments about the old jokes.

Also the reference to the duck, nice.

One question, who is controlling Roamin and Gary? I guess it would be Rob since he pretty much is all of the NPC's, just asking.

sweet and its over 9000

Ickabod:
Great work Rob. Loved the comments about the old jokes.

Also the reference to the duck, nice.

One question, who is controlling Roamin and Gary? I guess it would be Rob since he pretty much is all of the NPC's, just asking.

The events that unfold in the game are not always depicted word by word of Mike and Rob. IE, if this was a real game there would be much more discussion rather then just straight action. What you mostly see is the "end" result of what would happen in the game world and cut aways of the real world now and again just for spice.

... Now where have I heard some of these lines said before...?

Unbanned once again and thats although i didnt really do something forbidden. But anyway. I like this episode as much as I liked the other ones. Its just awesome and Roamin and Gary are getting closer to be my favourite characters in this series.

Greetings from you know what,

Sart

hahaha the episode was slow at first with a couple lol's here and there,
but the last three minutes made me laugh really hard xD
i love Roamin and Gary

Let me quote the episode:

LOLLOLLOL

This is what I actualy did while watching this episode.
Ah, and after I saw see intro I would've said that the "The following Episode..."-Part is missing. Well, you got me with that. Nice work, now it's 14days till the next one :'(

I liked this episode, it was different.

Keep up the good work.

It's all gone a little His Dark Materials, heh.

Funniest episode yet. Rob is funnier than ever Roamin and Gary still have great chemistry. I LOL'd so hard when Gary put on the dress and Roamin said his famous line. This episode may have some of the best quotes yet. By the way, when can we get some UR T-SHIRTS. I'd pay top dollar for one with Roamin going "Well, excuuuse me, Princess!"

The best episode in a while, some of the earlier episodes reapeated jokes and got tiring but this one was great. Good job :) [/give cookie]

Ha, this was an amazing episode. I really liked the end the most.

XD.

I must force my brother to watch this when he gets back from Germany.

bring in the hait mail! XD i think i almost got a hernia
was the answer to the "what does his visor say" *his power level is OVER 9000!!*
my cousin uses that joke all the time :P
it was a great episode, i wish your video's didnt take 2 weeks T_T

To Sky: It's "what does the scouter say" not "what does his visor say."

Sorry, I just don't like when memes get used wrong.

Heh heh, that was awesome. I will now always be suspicious of dress-wearing-dwarves if mystical going-on's occur.

This one was pretty funny. Zomg! Bear with laservision!

Probably one of the best in the new series
Nice to see a return of the incredibly politically incorrect humor
Keep it up Rob and all the best with the WAR guild!

omg....OOOOH MY GOD, this one was really funny. My face hurt from laughing, thanks! totaly agree about the over 9000 thousand joke and... what was the other one already... ah yeah, Im charging my laser... ROFL... this one make me laugh tough... Sorry, wont happen anymore. I promise! :P

"Woman's rights are a joke."

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL...So funny.........I don't mean offense, but so so funny.

LOLOLOLOL Bring in the hate mail!

^i think i pee'd.

The_root_of_all_evil:
Given this appears at the same time as "La Luna", I think Moran's email box is going to be over 9000 hatemails. ;)

I was going to type that actually. Way to beat me by 20 posts.

Is everyone in this land a dwarf or something. Also, the bear reminded me about the Polar bear in the Golden Compass.
Great episode by the way.

Greatest thing since the urinal cake (delicous!)

You have a unique talent, but now I search for a new one:

Can anyone put me in a coma for 14 days so it feels like I watched this episode and the next one back to back???

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or