Stolen Pixels #23: Awesome'd: Episode 2

Stolen Pixels #23: Awesome'd: Episode 2

In which Strong Bad comes out of the closet to dish the dirt with Sam and Max.

Whaaaa? Is the joke that modern Adventure Games are dirt museums or something?

XD.

I don't know why, but I burst into uncontrollable laughter at the Triple Entendres line.

Strange, Shamus.... but good strange. You got more of these for us?

You're doing a remarkable job channelling Strong Bad's line delivery and the humor of the Bros Chaps. As a longtime viewer of Homestarrunner.com, I say: Well done!

Remember, it's a triple entendre; that means it REALLY comes with spicy salsa, not "spicy, *wink wink* salsa".
Weld one Shamus, weld one.

good job finding the deliveries and comedic qualities of both strongbad and sam and max. plus i think that you are doing a good job of branching out from comedic commentary. yay!

Yeah this is a little unorthodox, not "bad" but there doesn't seem to be a punchline in this, but it's still funny.

IMO - I think it's funny because I really feel like I'm looking at a crossover of SB and S&M (?!?!).

Sorry, it ain't doing it for me.

More WoW comics, Shamus!

:P

It's like I'm really there!

hahaha perfect strong bad lines

Your hassle and work makes this funny comic all the funnier. Especially when you say there was a lot of it.

I had the voices of all three of them speaking the lines in my head and it sounded spot on.

Wait; Samus Aran and Optimus Prime could've also been in the closet? Literally? Because that would have been awesome.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here