Editor's Note: Dungeons and Dollars

Dungeons and Dollars

Over the past few weeks I learned that videogames and U.S. financial institutions have much in common. Both seem to exist on a continuum whose opposing poles are complete fantasy and fiscal reality.

Read Full Article

Great Edition, I enjoyed reading it but one thing stuck out to me. The picture that accompanies it (A black man in an orange shirt) does not accompany any of the articles. I thought it strange seeing as in most editions the picture that accompanies it is from one of the artworks for an article.

Very odd.

Fire Daemon:
Great Edition, I enjoyed reading it but one thing stuck out to me. The picture that accompanies it (A black man in an orange shirt) does not accompany any of the articles. I thought it strange seeing as in most editions the picture that accompanies it is from one of the artworks for an article.

Very odd.

Yeah, that's completely my fault. That article designed changed completely, and I borked up the initial publish of it by not uploading the correct replacement image. Should be all fixed and proper now. Thanks for the feedback!

Very interesting edition this week. I've read most of them, and I must say, it's quite interesting, the whole legalities of the virtual world and all.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here