de-rez: Team Fortress 2

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

de-rez: Team Fortress 2

Chris Slack saps a sentry in Team Fortress 2.

good to see the de-rez boys back in action, they've been absent for a while

I Just have to say that your videos have been getting progresivly better.

shame about your spelling

Haha, that was great. Ending was especially awesome.

You get points JUST for bringing in the yellow team.

Yellow team was classic, you earn points for that.

MUCH better than last months.

It was kinda weak compared to the other episodes, but the Spanish Inquisition pun makes up for all of it.

devilondemand:
shame about your spelling

Shh, this is the the typo you are looking for.

Loved it. Yes, the Yellow team was an excellent ending.
I was worried that your videos would never come back up to the old standards after a few shakey episodes but I am glad to see that I was wrong.

jejeh, was nice, and good ending, but i though that the sniper would say: thanks standin´ still wanker!

:P

Picked up towards the end. Lines such as 'I can't be believe you fell for it again! Its just a piece of cardboard!' and 'Nobody expects the yellow team!' made it worth it.

Awe-some.

Ed Winchester, classic.

yet another brilliant episode.

"it's just a piece of cardboard" legendary

To be honest, at first I found myself thinking "Oh, another TF2 spy parody? Semi-lame." then you went and completely redeemed yourself with that ending. =D

"Nobody expects the Yellow Team!"

Holy Crap, he's right! Gotta be more careful now.

CanadianWolverine:
To be honest, at first I found myself thinking "Oh, another TF2 spy parody? Semi-lame." then you went and completely redeemed yourself with that ending. =D

I'm in this guys boat. The whole damn thing was so predictable, boring, drawn out, and unfunny....then mr. sniper in a sombrero came along. With a gun that actually looks real too.

Oh, I loved your sentry btw. Don't make me wait so long again though de-rez!

realy good dez,nice acting

Hahaha! That was good! I think that had more of the original De-Rez humour which I am glad to say.

Good ideas, nice costumes, not-so-good acting.

Fookin AWESOME, especially with 3 different actual people inthere instead of Chris, Chris, Chris and more Chris. Not that I dislike Chris. I just like different characters to be, ya know, different people.

Nice plot twist! That made me laugh. Glad i started watching de-rez too. That is some funny right there.

lol nice twist XD

dont listen to the noobs that hate this. they havent played tf2

DeadMG:
Fookin AWESOME, especially with 3 different actual people inthere instead of Chris, Chris, Chris and more Chris. Not that I dislike Chris. I just like different characters to be, ya know, different people.

It had two people in it.

chris played Spy and the yellow sniper i believe;

Ending was great, as others have said.

In fact, I think that my thoughts are exactly those of the others who posted in this thread.

Very good, go the yellow team!

That's a hell of a shot to get both of them at once. Has Yellow got the sniper upgrade?

Excellent video :)

I laughed. Good job.

Fun fact: In TFC (the HL1 version at least), there were actually two hidden teams in addition to red and blue: yellow and green. They were only playable on some custom maps as far as I know. I particularly remember a snipers only map that had 4 battlements arranged in a square. It was absurdly hard to watch all the possible angles of attack.

LoL. Yellow team... classic! Bring forth more de-rez greatness!

Didn't like this much as the others, but still very well done. I did like the statement about the cardboard.

Sorry to say it, guys, but you haven't captured me since those first few videos.

Brilliant. Nice as always and a pleasant change from the other dark humour that De-Rez has produced lately. Though more work could been done on the voice acting.

When is Voice Man on general release anyway?

HAHA i was rofling at the whole thing throughout lol. Good to see that you guys continue to make funny vids. Love that " I cant believe you fell for that retard, its just a piece of cardboard " line. One flaw though engineers are suppose to be smart remember they're not dumb =P

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here