de-rez: Team Fortress 2

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Heh, I gotta say the engi guy had the face down well, and the 'Hi, I'm Ed Winchester' is a line I've not heard in about 10 years, so gets retro lols from me!

He's from the Fast Show, and as the title suggests, the fast sketches are the best stuff, often just 2-5 seconds of something stupid and irrelevant.

Ed Winchester was an American news reporter who'd just show up and utter that immortal line, then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66MarlzxfW8&feature=related

nekolux:
HAHA i was rofling at the whole thing throughout lol. Good to see that you guys continue to make funny vids. Love that " I cant believe you fell for that retard, its just a piece of cardboard " line. One flaw though engineers are suppose to be smart remember they're not dumb =P

He couldn't see very well through his goggles.

+3 internets for bringing in the yellow team.

BOO Yellow.

redeeming bits : pyro speech, especially "briefcases are a bad fire hazard", yellow team sniper.

bad: everything else.

Best in awhile! But thats not saying much...

"I can't believe you fell for that retard!"

That made me laugh.

In a prevous episode you had a gas mask.
You could have yoused it to maby make a pryo ,but thats just a suggestion...

The ending was better than the De-Rez average in terms of humor (though the previous episode comes really close) but the entire rest of the spy parody was slow moving and boring (save for the "It's just a cardboard mask" thing.)

Besides, there are tons of better spy humor concepts than "Engineer is an idiot and spy bumps into things."

De-Rez is finally back. Good old de-rez.

It wasn't bad but it dragged on a bit, thankfully the ending was good.

To the person talking about the gas mask: The spies disguises are just cardboard facemasks (to your team, anyway) so having an actual gasmask would have been wrong.

...yellow team? XD

... those were some of the worst accents i've ever heard.
admittedly the ending was funny, but the rest was ... "eeh"

Ha ha, exelent, my favorite

This was pretty damn funny, well worth a bit of wait. Allthough I must say that the episode could have been directed better.

Haha, you guys are really getting better. The Monty Python reference is classic!

E-recting a dispenser!

So, I am not going to say "Wow that was great" etc. cause someone already did.

That was really funny, why did it take so long for a new one though?

"I SWEAR to GOD, Ahhh am not a spahh"

lol :P

Loved this ep :)

Wasn't funny except few lines. And work on your accents, spy is french and engi is cowboy.

Lol "No body expects the yellow team"

heheh, I have to admit this was a good one, even with a few pacing weak points, the whole video was excellent and enjoyable. Sneaky spies and their cardboard ;)

Am I the only one who doesn't find these guys funny at all?

Even putting aside the terrible acting, there really isn't much substance to the jokes they try to pull or the plots in the videos the shove out.

Be an hero, de-rez.

Lol.
Five or six crackers in there!! - and of course, the yellow team.

DeadMG:
Fookin AWESOME, especially with 3 different actual people inthere instead of Chris, Chris, Chris and more Chris. Not that I dislike Chris. I just like different characters to be, ya know, different people.

eh...isnt there only two people in it?

"Nobody expects the yellow team! hahahaha"
i LOLd at that ^^

I love that you put the sniper in! Not my favorite class to play as, but my favorite character.

Tsuki Tanaka:

Even putting aside the terrible acting, there really isn't much substance to the jokes they try to pull or the plots in the videos the shove out.

Be an hero, de-rez.

You're not the only one. I thought it had potential with the first couple of entries, but it's since been a constant disappointment. Why do you think Escapist's looking for new video content? Replacement time!

Nerdfury:

Tsuki Tanaka:

Be an hero, de-rez.

You're not the only one. I thought it had potential with the first couple of entries, but it's since been a constant disappointment. Why do you think Escapist's looking for new video content? Replacement time!

Thank God. I was beginning to think that I was one of the few people around that still had a decent amount of good taste. At least someone else agrees with me.

Would it be wrong to form a "De-rez sucks" group? xD

Tsuki Tanaka:

Nerdfury:

Tsuki Tanaka:

Be an hero, de-rez.

Thank God. I was beginning to think that I was one of the few people around that still had a decent amount of good taste. At least someone else agrees with me.

Maybe not a 'de-rez sucks' group, but a 'Time to give it up, guys. You're not funny and couldn't improve on the first few videos' group.

Nerdfury:

Tsuki Tanaka:

Nerdfury:

Tsuki Tanaka:

Be an hero, de-rez.

Maybe not a 'de-rez sucks' group, but a 'Time to give it up, guys. You're not funny and couldn't improve on the first few videos' group.

No way, De-Rez is fantastic. Chris' and co's sense of humour may not be universal, but to those who like that sort of stuff (such as myself), it's bloody brilliant and a very welcome change from your typical, run o' the mill internet/gaming comedy.

If you don't like it, don't watch it nor try to ruin the entertainment of those who do enjoy it.

Don't listen to these gobshites Chris, keep up the top notch stuff mate!

I love how convincing the Spy is to the engi. He deserves an Emmy.. or people's award..?

You guys had no way of getting an Akubra, so you decided to go with a Sombrero?

Got to admit, this is my first time watching de-rez and I enjoyed it immensely. It was a combination of the accents and the acting that just made this hilarious.

Engineer facial expressions were great too. It looked like he was having a hard time not cracking up.

Favorite line:
"I can't believe you fell for that, retard!"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook