TGS 2008: Video - Day Zero

Video - Day Zero

The Escapist lands in Tokyo; Russ takes a quick look around.

Watch Video

Electrobe, Diglett, Ninoran, Mankey
Venusaur, Rattata, Ferrow, Pidgey

ps I have the rap song memorized.

Russ, I'm telling ya man... you've got the Lex Luthor look down pat. Looking forward to the next video!

If you find any pokemon i will trade, I'm pretty sure that your in the wrong area though, I found mine in West Australian Desert the "Gibson" Desert.

Who knew?

As you are in Tokyo, I can almost guarantee you will see a number of people whose outlandish fashion will render them indistinguishable from pokemon. Shibuya's a good place to start hunting.

You must have been a giant there Russ, and btw the plural is Pokemon. No S, only really old people do that.

Looks like you guys are having fun already!

TomNook:
You must have been a giant there Russ, and btw the plural is Pokemon. No S, only really old people do that.

I was actually going to mention that.

And remember, "Head Video Dude" Russ Pitts, anything is buyable from a vending machine, like excellent pizza with freakin weird topings.

Edit: SORRY! I meant to write "Dude," not "Dud." Again, sorry!

We had excellent pizza last night, but not from a vending machine. In a little walkdown dive with mediterranean decor and a constant soundtrack of some American woman singing show tunes. It was, like everything else here, slightly bizarre, but charming.

Russ Pitts:
We had excellent pizza last night, but not from a vending machine. In a little walkdown dive with mediterranean decor and a constant soundtrack of some American woman singing show tunes. It was, like everything else here, slightly bizarre, but charming.

Did the pizza happen to be topped with Pokemon or did you happen to see any 40 year old Japanese women dressed up as school girls?

tendo82:
As you are in Tokyo, I can almost guarantee you will see a number of people whose outlandish fashion will render them indistinguishable from pokemon. Shibuya's a good place to start hunting.

Perhaps we could have a TWEWY montage from there too...

Near the JR "Hamamatsu-chou" Station, there's a "Pokemon Center" which is a store that specializes in..........

you guess.... lol... even if you don't know japanese just say pokemon center and someone who works at the station should be able to point you down the street (it really is just across the street from the exit... lol

Hint: you should do an episode there......................... towards the end or so... lol

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here