TGS 2008: Video - Gran Turismo 5

Video - Gran Turismo 5

Russ gets to play a driving game. We forgot he didn't have a Japanese driver's license.

Watch Video

Shunned by the women again Russ?

All these Godzilla figures popping up made me realise, was there any big Godzilla stands or toys to buy there?! I mean he does have a few game titles under his enormous belt.

sv93:
When is the unforgotten realms gonna be on?

I'm not sure shat that question has to do about TGS 2008?

PurpleRain:

All these Godzilla figures popping up made me realise, was there any big Godzilla stands or toys to buy there?! I mean he does have a few game titles under his enormous belt.

We didn't see any. Although there was a point where we thought a little boy was gonna steal ours. And then, on the way home, someone at the Minneapolis airport actually did. Ripped it right out of one of my check-on bags. Tragic, I tell you. Tragic.

Russ Pitts:

PurpleRain:

We didn't see any. Although there was a point where we thought a little boy was gonna steal ours. And then, on the way home, someone at the Minneapolis airport actually did. Ripped it right out of one of my check-on bags. Tragic, I tell you. Tragic.

Someone stole your Godzilla?! That should have been a punishable offense! My condolences to you.

Do you get the face of intense driving action when you pilot the Russ-mobile?

Why just your godzilla?

Hmmm - some might argue that calling this "Video: Gran Turismo V" could be considered a touch misleading. Perhaps "Video: Bald Guy in profile" would have been a little less disingenuous.

I think I missed the point of this video. Whoops!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here