Unforgotten Realms: Episode 12: Granny's Got a Brand New Bag

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Episode 12: Granny's Got a Brand New Bag

This is it. The last episode of Unforgotten Realms Season One. The final fight. The conclusion of the quest to save Sir Schmoopy's granny. The, in other words, end. Or is it ... ?

Watch Video

>>' About time it got up, Rob.
PS. If Carl is dead, you're in for some trouble.

/Salute this series for a great season.

WHOO! I love the series (got me back into D&D, but with a much less serious group)
aww, season 1 is over, I guess We have to wait awhile until season 2 picks up. any idea of how long that'll be?

Ahaha this was actually great, nice ending :P

"I wanna cast a spell" ahaha. Will season 2 be out in 2 weeks or is there a longer wait?

^^ Season finale didn't dissapoint, the most epic Unforgotten Realms battle to date! Can't wait for season 2.

great 5 stars can't wait for nxt series or season whatever you want 2 call it but great show ending on a cliff hanger smart keeps poeple watching :)

Divine Shield!!!
Hands glow green
Disappears after ten seconds

That doesnt remind me of anything at all....
Keep it up Rob, I will always follow the amazingly awesome work of yours.

Sweet ending to an awsome first season.

good job, great series

The next season comes out in four weeks, i think, then there are 12 more episodes in that season (one every two weeks, like normal) and if the escapist likes it enough, they let it run longer, if they don't, it ends.

lol its about time. Ive been waiting for this for 2 weeks : ) Great episode definitley worth waiting for!!!

Wow, that was epic win.

Sweet! What an epic battle!

By the way, how long do you think it may take for Season Two to come?

Lol, great episode. Roaman useing divine shield and than hearthing away i thought was funny, but I'm a paladin tank on WOW and i don't do that to people. It was very funny indeed and i can't wait untill season 2. All hail Robert Moran and all hail UR. Long live UR!!!

I really need to search for invisible traps more often!

Way to go, this was amazing! I'm looking forward to season 2!

Two words... e pic... wait... thats one word?... NEVER MIND!!! Uhh.... yeah, epic man... epic.

I will enjoy your swift DEAAAATH! So funny.

Wonderful ending to a Season.

yes yes oh yay, what a great episode cant wait for the next ones enjoy you long break (warhammering) that was great the action the killing nice (y)

also nice ending

Most awesomest episode of the season.

Awesome! Epic! It was well worth the wait! I can't wait for the next one! It was both pretty funny and had a long fight for a change (well the ogre one doesnt count, wasnt much of a fight)

Will each season end with Schmoopy leveling up?

Sock Puppet:
Sweet! What an epic battle!

By the way, how long do you think it may take for Season Two to come?

He said wait 4 weeks

I love this freakin' show

what an awesome ending "I wanna cast a spell"
totally saw it coming
totally loved it anyway

You're a genius Rob
I hope season 2 comes out soon!

Funny but very anticlimactic. It's a great episode ender, but not a great season ender, unless you plan a suprise episode 13 for this season.

I haven't cried in I think 3 years or so now. If they take this show off the air that is totally gonna come to a stop. I've watched that battle sequence like 8 times now, just epic. I'm just a crappy fan, but I think you're really awesome Sir Robert Moran.

milskidasith:
Funny but very anticlimactic. It's a great episode ender, but not a great season ender, unless you plan a suprise episode 13 for this season.

It's not meant to be though. I purposely hold back on how "epic" I want the ending of a season to be simply because if the first season was the MOST EPIC ONE EVER, it would be very hard to follow suit. I think this one gives a nice taste into the second season and so forth but I hear ya.

Absolutely awesome episode, a great conclusion to a great season! I can't wait to see what Season 2 has in store.

milskidasith:

I actually thought it was a great season ender. This show is very different, and if they ended the first season with some sort of great closure I would actually be a little disappointed. Mike and Rob arguing throughout the credits had a hilarious charm that set the ground for season 2 very well in my opinion.

Squishface Mcgloop and SirSchmoopy:

milskidasith:

Generally similar snippets.

I get that it obviously wasn't supposed to be the most "epic" ending ever (it is a comedy after all) but it just felt out of place after the big fight sequence beforehand. It was funny, but with all the buildup for the fight, ending it like that is still anticlimactic.

That has got to be the BEST one of the series.

I hope there is more. I love your guys' work

Epic, man. EPIC! Damn, why did Roamin have to bail out on Schmoopy?

By the way, for those that don't know, Season 2 is expected to come out on mid-November.

RTR:
Epic, man. EPIC! Damn, why did Roamin have to bail out on Schmoopy?

...hes a pally...duh

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or