Welcome to Our Halloween Extravaganza!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Welcome to Our Halloween Extravaganza!

Join The Escapist and WarCry for our first annual Halloween Party! Win fabulous prizes! Enjoy some punch!

BADGES!

Sounds fun, definitely gonna try it out.

I love Halloween stuff!

As a long time fan of Halloween, I am delighted to see everyone else getting into the spirit! :)

I am in! Bound to be fun =D That 30 Zombies in 30 seconds is a pain :P

I need 3 and 13
I can help you out with the rest of them :P

For 21, if you know the name of the game, then that's all you need.

CantFaketheFunk:
For 21, if you know the name of the game, then that's all you need.

Surprisingly, Pacman won't work yet "Ghosts" does.

Proper punctuation is important!

That map is amazing!

So unless we get the 30 monsters in 30 seconds thing exactly right there's no way one can win a Halloween badge? That's awful.

The_Oracle:
So unless we get the 30 monsters in 30 seconds thing exactly right there's no way one can win a Halloween badge? That's awful.

There are three badges to earn, so if that particular quiz is getting you down, just move on to one of the other two Halloween events! But you folks are certainly encouraged to help each other with all three challenges.

JakubK666:
I need 2,3,7,8,9,10,13,15,17,18,21(I know it's PacMan!),22,29 and 30(I know it's WoW).

I can help you out with the rest of them :P

*Looks at the number of crossed out numbers.*
GOD BLESS GOOGLE!

for the zombie one
I need 2, 4-6,9-12,19-26 and 30. I have all the rest. any clues?

What Susan said.

Also, with the 30 X in 30 Seconds, you can't actually submit it unless you have everything right, so there's no risk that you'll submit a wrong entry. Feel free to guess and keep trying!

gamebrain89:

for the zombie one

10 - A low-budget game inspired by a low budget movie. Has a rather famous and wacky name. Hint:[living dead][verb][ownership][community]
12 - A very famous internet meme video in the style of everyone-against-everyone.
30 - Clue 1: A zombie priest has sex with a zombie nurse, spawning a zombie baby. Which dark zombie comedy could possibly be so gross? Clue 2: King Kong Remake.

I can haz some clues now? I only need 3(I know I've seen it before!)and 13.

JakubK666:

gamebrain89:

for the zombie one

10 - A low-budget game inspired by a low budget movie. Has a rather famous and wacky name. Hint:[living dead][verb][ownership][community]
12 - A very famous internet meme video in the style of everyone-against-everyone.
30 - Clue 1: A zombie priest has sex with a zombie nurse, spawning a zombie baby. Which dark zombie comedy could possibly be so gross? Clue 2: King Kong Remake.

3. That would be from a rather new zombie movie, British style if I'm not mistaken. Funny movie that was.
13. Can't really say anything about the name, but the comic it is from can be seen from the bottom part of the frame, who has that hair?

flatearth:

JakubK666:

gamebrain89:

for the zombie one

3. That would be from a rather new zombie movie, British style if I'm not mistaken. Funny movie that was.
13. Can't really say anything about the name, but the comic it is from can be seen from the bottom part of the frame, who has that hair?

Oh, I was talking about the monster one. 3 & 13 of Zombie are some of the easiest questions.I knew both the moment I saw 'em.

Sorry, but 3 in monsters would take be the boss in one very legendary and maybe one of the greatest JRPG ever made on SNES.
13. I have no idea of that.

I'd like to lodge a formal complaint about number 30 in the zombie one.

Oh and I need 2, 9, 23, 26

I will trade for help.

Got three...it's weird that it only registers the monsters name as this an 30 are quite tricky.

Now we're down to the WTF 13...

TheGhostOfSin:
I'd like to lodge a formal complaint about number 30 in the zombie one.

Oh and I need 2, 5, 9, 12, 23, 26

I will trade for help.

Noted. Will be fixed shortly.

Also for 23 my original idea and everyone that has helped me's idea (which is right) shows as wrong.

this is amazing thank you! even i have a ton! of work to do im here at the escapist trying to get all the 30 monsters! XD

Hey guys! On the monster one I need 20,23,25,27,28, and 30. I know it's a lot, but I can trade for help!

Please god some one tell me #3 on the monsters, it's all I need...

Need help with Monsters: #3(driving me nuts because it looks so familiar).

Man I can hardly get any of the zombies or Monsters, these games are hard. But fun :P

Im completely stuck on the Monsters quiz need 3, 20, 22, 27. If anyone has them please tell me!

Missing on Monsters : 3,5,7,10,20,22,27,30. Anybody? Help.....

Wow, a video cataloging obscure fictional characters and a quiz that rejects correct answers.
Pass.

Need 5, 8, 12, 18, 27, 28, 29 and 30.

As for #3, the game is named for a word relating to time and also a component of a firearm. Would appreciate hints on some others, although I did do better on my first run than I had expected.

Only got 3 and 22 to go now. Still lost on what they are...

do you only get one chance on each game or can you retry?

GenHellspawn:
Wow, a video cataloging obscure fictional characters and a quiz that rejects correct answers.
Pass.

Answers need to be formatted correctly. Spelling, punctuation, spacing - these can all mess things up.

Shoot me a PM if there's something in particular that you found didn't work, and we'll get on it.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here