The Escapist Presents: 30 Monsters in 30 Seconds

Pages 1 2 NEXT

30 Monsters in 30 Seconds

Can you identify these 30 Monsters? Take the 30 Monsters in 30 Seconds challenge as a part of our Halloween Extravaganza!

Watch Video

Finally managed to do it, spent hours trying, and after a little help via colaberations and a lot of googling what I thought some of them would be I finally got there...now to start on the zombie one which looks harder...

I'm still having trouble with numbers 2,3,28, and 30, any help or hint will be greatly appreciated.

Still missing 3,5,15,20, 28 and 30. Will trade any others for them.

Almost completely stumped on this...I think I've got maybe 5 answers.

Guh... always 4 or 5 left:

7, 12, 13, 15

Hmmm...

I have a proposition. Send me what you have so far, and then i send you what i have so far. Saves us wasting time over asking what ones we have. We just swap list for list and if there's something useful the other has then hooray for us. If not, thats the risk you take.

I'll do the same in the zombie one. Its faster than asking 'do you have X'? and then getting them to tell you X.

i need 2, 3, 7, 10, 13, 20, 28, and 30

3, 28 ,30 are the only ones I'm having trouble with.

i can give you 3 and 30 if you have any two of the following:
2,5,7 (i know its the great and mighty poo but it says that that's wrong)

i have all of them except for 13, 24, 28, and 29.

Edit: never mind wrong boss(even though they looked similar in google)

I managed to get right at half of both before I gave up because I didnt feel like wasting 17 hours looking all of the crap up.

I got about half of them the first run through. The last one is BY FIRE BE PURGED of course.

SirSchmoopy:
I got about half of them the first run through. The last one is BY FIRE BE PURGED of course.

Of course ... XD

I think like many of us i need 28 only now. I will trade any number of answers for him.

I need 2, 7, 10, 13, 15, 18 and 27-29, and racking my brain over and over again is starting to hurt. If anyone could help out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Being a PC-only gamer is a major handicap on this one...I think I'm gonna have to pass on trying to get this badge.

For some reason, none of these videos will run on my computer, mostly due to my slow internet.

Just wondering; will this promotion be still around at the start of next month? If not, any other ways I can view the video?

EDIT: Yeah, now I have the same problem with every video. Did the escapist change their video player recently?

I'll check later when my internet speeds back up

Need 5, 15, 19 , 30.

28 is easy message me for answer, for exchange!

14= <3!

Lord Krunk:
For some reason, none of these videos will run on my computer, mostly due to my slow internet.

Just wondering; will this promotion be still around at the start of next month? If not, any other ways I can view the video?

EDIT: Yeah, now I have the same problem with every video. Did the escapist change their video player recently?

The contest end on Oct 31. We haven't changed anything recently with the video player. You might be able to find something to help from here: Video Help.

HEADCRAB!!! :D

If anyone has #5, 10, and 28, please private message me, as I'm willing to trade all the other numbers for those three!

And as an added bonus, I'm willing to add whomever helps me in any way as a friend!

Now selling my immortal soul for #28, in addition to adding whomever helps me as a friend, all of the numbers for the zombie quiz, and all other numbers for the monster quiz.

Really need help... going to die... *yargh*

Actually i really need: 3 5 6 7 14 16 18 20 23 25 26 28 30 >_< plzzz help, can swap for nething else

still need 3 and 28. Will trade any others for them.

Caliostro:

3. Hint: The answer is the name of the Big Bad (primary villain) in a popular RPG whose first word is a synonym for time, while the second word is the part of a gun you 'pull'.

28. Hint: What is a vampire? Or, 'hemoglobin-sipper.'

The_Oracle:

Caliostro:

3. Hint: The answer is the name of the Big Bad (primary villain) in a popular RPG whose first word is a synonym for time, while the second word is the part of a gun you 'pull'.

Cheers. Took me like 4 tries on the last one to get the exact spelling they wanted though.

Ps: I got there on 3 by the hint you originally posted and then edited :P about the japanese developers.

Caliostro:

The_Oracle:

Caliostro:

Cheers. Took me like 4 tries on the last one to get the exact spelling they wanted though.

Ps: I got there on 3 by the hint you originally posted and then edited :P about the japanese developers.

Ah, the infamous Japanese developers... ;)

AGGHH! I can't find 2 anywhere. I've got all the others, if anyone wants to trade one for one.

EDIT: I need 2,8,9,10,13,15 and 20. Anyone want to trade for them?

My embarassing list only manages to name 2,4,6,8,12,13,14,15,16,19,21,23,24 and 25. Everything else is blank. Halp plz!

If anyone needs help with any of the numbers for this, please private message me for more details.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here