The Escapist Presents: 30 Zombies in 30 Seconds

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

I have #25, willing to trade it for #15 or #26.

The_root_of_all_evil:
15: Needs time for a pipe.
25 : Nearly a month gone
26: Hair Gel

Okay, I got 25 instantly once I heard that bit about 'nearly a month gone'....

'Needs time for a pipe'.....'hair gel'.....hmmmm.....could you give us a few more hints, the_root_of_all_evil? Or just one hint?

The_Oracle:

The_root_of_all_evil:

'Needs time for a pipe'.....'hair gel'.....hmmmm.....could you give us a few more hints, the_root_of_all_evil? Or just one hint?

#26, its a hair gel product! and its really strong hair gel.

First time through and I've got 13 of them done. I can't believe how many people are struggling with #15, considering it's "one of the greatest games ever" according to many people (hope that hint wasn't too obvious).

Need 2, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 19, 20, 21, 23, 26, 28 29 and 30...gonna be alot of googling for zombies.

I got 'em all! Thanks to Murrah, flux07, thebobmaster, and the_root_of_all_evil for the answers I didn't get and needed help with! (If there are others I didn't name, please let me know)

Thank you Murrah!

Finally got them all, big thanks to Murrah for the help.

Murrah:

The_Oracle:

The_root_of_all_evil:

I still didn't get the hair gel one... Maybe because I'm not american and thus didn't get the brand-reference connection...

Caliostro:

Murrah:

The_Oracle:

The_root_of_all_evil:

I still didn't get the hair gel one... Maybe because I'm not american and thus didn't get the brand-reference connection...

I'm not american! okey
another clue!
#26- 1 word, 2 syllables

1st syllable- when you accidentally electrecute yourself, are you shock or do you stay calm?
2nd syllable- if you're a surfer and you're in a beach, what do you usually use to surf?? (no not the surfing board)!!

Murrah:

Caliostro:

Murrah:

The_Oracle:

The_root_of_all_evil:

I'm not american! okey
another clue!
#26- 1 word, 2 syllables

1st syllable- when you accidentally electrecute yourself, are you shock or do you stay calm?
2nd syllable- if you're a surfer and you're in a beach, what do you usually use to surf?? (no not the surfing board)!!

Right. Got it. But yeah, too many brands of hair gel :P Since I don't use hair gel myself I tried looking around for hair gel brands and such, and got a billion unrelated ones lol.

Suprised you didn't take one of the more famous Zombies....the one who is currently beside these words.

I'm seriously bad at this, I could only get the obvious ones. I need 2, 4-7, 9-11, 18-26, 29 and 30.

Damn... I got everything except 15,18,19 and 21. Would it be alright if I asked for hints and not flat out answers?

If anyone needs help with any of the zombies, please private message me for more details.

Indigo_Dingo:
Suprised you didn't take one of the more famous Zombies....the one who is currently beside these words.

I'm seriously bad at this, I could only get the obvious ones. I need 2, 4-7, 9-11, 18-26, 29 and 30.

2- The title is one word off from the title of George A. Romero's first zombie movie
5- A very "to the point" tile for a zombie movie
7- Very popular survival horror game franchise
11- Remake of a classic zombie movie
18- Won numerous GOTY (isn't the full title)
19- The movie Bruce Campbell is most know for
23- The second sequel of 19^
24- Zombie is his name
29- George A. Romero's first zombie movie
30- has a contradicting title

Hope that helps. The rest I either didn't remember, or couldn't come up with a good hint.

Why won't 10 accept the right answer? I know what it is, it won't accept it! ARGH YOU FRUSTRATE ME!

Edit: Oh, so you only accept American spellings? For shame.

Shame on you also for only accepting the American title for #30.

I still need 4 and 19

Anyone care to help? I'll give them any other 2 answers =P

Indigo_Dingo:

I will Pm you

Can someone possibly PM me the answers for 4, 5, 19 and 27 please? I can give you any other one in return?

Doing fairly well. Still need 4,10,12,14,19,21,22,27,28 though. Willing to trade.

Xhumed:
Why won't 10 accept the right answer? I know what it is, it won't accept it! ARGH YOU FRUSTRATE ME!

Edit: Oh, so you only accept American spellings? For shame.

Shame on you also for only accepting the American title for #30.

It should accept the original, if it's one word.

Volucer:
First time through and I've got 13 of them done. I can't believe how many people are struggling with #15, considering it's "one of the greatest
games ever" according to many people (hope that hint wasn't too obvious).

Et.... ..kn... was pretty awesome wasn't it? Wait... did you say 15?

I'm totally blanking on 4.

If anyone can help me with 2, 4, 10, 15, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26 and 30, that would be great.

Any help is help nonetheless, and really, my lack of pop culture knowledge is hurting right now.

mark_n_b:

Volucer:
First time through and I've got 13 of them done. I can't believe how many people are struggling with #15, considering it's "one of the greatest
games ever" according to many people (hope that hint wasn't too obvious).

Et.... ..kn... was pretty awesome wasn't it? Wait... did you say 15?

I'm totally blanking on 4.

4. Hint: What do you call someone who kills what necrophiliacs have sex with? A ______.

Lord Krunk:
If anyone can help me with 2, 4, 10, 15, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26 and 30, that would be great.

Any help is help nonetheless, and really, my lack of pop culture knowledge is hurting right now.

2. Hint: Take Episode VI of the Star Wars Trilogy and remove 'Jedi' and substitute 'A synonym for the undead'

4. Hint: What do you call someone who kills what necrophiliacs have sex with? A _______.

10. Hint: Who ate my neighbors? The rest of the answer is in the quiz's title.

15. Hint: The answer is 'a musical instrument from the Legend of Zelda series' and 'a synonym for Chrono'.

20. Hint: The answer is a direct antonym for 'Good Alive.'

The_Oracle:

Lord Krunk:

2. Hint: Take Episode VI of the Star Wars Trilogy and remove 'Jedi' and substitute 'A synonym for the undead'

4. Hint: What do you call someone who kills what necrophiliacs have sex with? A _______.

10. Hint: Who ate my neighbors? The rest of the answer is in the quiz's title.

15. Hint: The answer is 'a musical instrument from the Legend of Zelda series' and 'a synonym for Chrono'.

20. Hint: The answer is a direct antonym for 'Good Alive.'

Thanks. I worked it out.

Alright, I've been trying to figure out these last few ones on my list for hours now, so could someone please pm me with numbers 2, 4, 6, 15, 19, and 26?

Thanks.

The_Oracle:
4. Hint: What do you call someone who kills what necrophiliacs have sex with? A ______.

that's gross. Oracle, your gross. sex with dead bodies... yucky. XP

here's a silly question, I forgot to note... what was no. 1?

mark_n_b:

The_Oracle:

It's actually given, just go to the warcry page and it's there. If I remember rightly, the answer is 'Waddle Doo'.

Hmm... I'm missing 13, 14, 15 18, 22, and 28. But I have the others.

I've got all but 4 and 22, will trade!

I suck at this. Im missing 1, 4, 6, 7, 9, 15, 19, 21, 22, 23, and 27.
I could use some help, will trade.

edit: got 4 and 9 now

Lord Krunk:

mark_n_b:

The_Oracle:

It's actually given, just go to the warcry page and it's there. If I remember rightly, the answer is 'Waddle Doo'.

that's the monster. It's more for my own benefit than anything else, once you get your badge you can't load the page anymore... I suppose I could log out... this just seemed easier at the time.

Let's see...
1: Already Done
4: Tough. Sega CD game.
6: Dracula backwards?
7: Master of unlocking?
9: Grim Fandango
10: Astonishingly good SNES game. Borrow it from next door.
13: Look at the hair...
15: Time for a pipe? An old one.
19: Far too easy for a clue..it'd just be linear order.
20: Ash's to Ash's
21: Well, where would you put a dead cat?
22: Very very long night.
23: Ash tres.
26: Hair gel.
27: Cigarette ends
28: Escapist's most loathed game
30: Lord of the Rings prequel.

Right! Much help! That got 13 and 22! Still missing 14, 15, 18, and 28.

Edit: Figured out 18!

mark_n_b:

Lord Krunk:

mark_n_b:

The_Oracle:

that's the monster. It's more for my own benefit than anything else, once you get your badge you can't load the page anymore... I suppose I could log out... this just seemed easier at the time.

The other one is Dungeons and Dragons Online.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here