de-rez: The Adventures of Videogame Man

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Adventures of Videogame Man

This week Video Game Man embarks on a heroic adventure for all that is just and righteous.

Watch Video

Dammit, the comment link doesn't work.

It must be Fox News Man!

Mad as a bottle of chips :)

random but funny

I was really looking forward to the next intallment of Daniel's story after being at work all day and was disapointed when it was something else buuuuuuuuut... I bloody loved it. Excellent work. Definately one of the best so far.

Manhunting the mom was epic.

Fox News Man was hilarious.

Haha. That's all I can say.

I have no idea what mind hath spawned what I just watched, but that mind is insane. In a good way.

I have to admit, that one was funny, especially the mom part xD

It was alright, but what about daniel?

Well that was... strange...

I'M FOX NEWS MAN, that was classic. I was waiting for Video Game Mans cousin to call and ask him to go bowling.

i agree for me... this was weird... :S

I liked it :D

Disappointed that Daniel's story wasn't here but thoroughly enjoyed it. Manhunting the mum was the best part although Fox News Man was hilarious.

Whole thing was hilarious, nice work guys :)

I love how you De-Rez guys emote pain.

Ugh. Ahhh.

Classic.

That was so unbelive-ably awesome, the best bit was the car jacking.

GRAND THEFT AUTO! *Click Wha.. *Beep, auugh ahh.

simply classic

sv93:
I'M FOX NEWS MAN, that was classic. I was waiting for Video Game Mans cousin to call and ask him to go bowling.

Now, I was just thinking that it could've done with a punchline, and this would've worked pretty well. It was a fairly good episode in general, but the ending was a little flat.

Break:

sv93:

Now, I was just thinking that it could've done with a punchline, and this would've worked pretty well. It was a fairly good episode in general, but the ending was a little flat.

MISLEADING EDITING POTATO!

The_root_of_all_evil:

Break:

sv93:

Well, yes, the finale was amazing. But it still ended abruptly.

Completely random, with some brilliant lines and great humour put in. Brilliant work guys. FREAKING hillarous :)

Where the Hell did he get a Red turtle shell?... or, rather, where did he get a normal one that he dyed?

The_root_of_all_evil:

Break:

sv93:

Best damn potato there is!

Do you guys have any other guns but that AK. I think it's been in four movies now.

Very, very, very poor.

Very funny, I enjoyed it a lot.

Fire Daemon:

Do you guys have any other guns but that AK. I think it's been in four movies now.

I think getting guns into Eire/Northern Ireland is difficult for some reason. In Blighty, it's even worse.

misleading editing potato!!!

pure love killing peoples mums with a bag

Cool, it's not just my mum that talks like that then. I wouldn't mind so much but I'm 37! :D

I thoroughly enjoyed that.

P.S. Where's Daniel 3?

The_root_of_all_evil:

Fire Daemon:

I think getting guns into Eire/Northern Ireland is difficult for some reason. In Blighty, it's even worse.

Toy guns are easy enough to get hold of here in Blighty, replicas also are abvailable if that is what floats your boat, but real guns, they require effort, form filling, visits from the police to assess your security and of course a legitimate reason for having a gun in the first place. (I think: "I have a farm and my livestock being attacked by wild beasties" = Good, "I want to scare kids amd old people" = Bad.)

Of course you can bypass all this by dealing drugs and using the money to buy 'equipment supplies' to defend your turf like anywhere else in the world.

Guns are just not part of the culture here, unlike in the US, we are not issued with a small caliber hand gun before the umbilical cord is cut and we leave the delivery room, followed by a bigger one each following birthday. :)

The whole showdown between FOXNEWS and Video Game (man) reminded me of this.

Fox News really is pretty awful, I remember hearing someone call it the Fox 'Nuisance' network and I wholeheartedly agree with that statement. They may not have a potato or a spatula with super powers but they definitely have the power to control peoples minds through unfair and biased editing and selective reporting.

As for the episode, I loved it. Definitely made me laugh, and the potato made me LOL :P

Stupid. Awesome. The amount of sheerly random hilarity is something that I missed from the earlier videos, and you've captured it perfectly in this one. The ending was a little sudden, and lacking in punchline (the getting a call from his cousin thing would have been perfect), which is my only complaint. I laughed throughout, and the facial expression that Video Game Man had whilst driving was very amusing.

Misleading Editing Potato?

Mstrswrd:
Where the Hell did he get a Red turtle shell?... or, rather, where did he get a normal one that he dyed?

it was a soccer ball XD

milomalo:

Mstrswrd:

it was a soccer ball XD

I was actually speaking more from the perspective of the guy who got hit in the face. However, I was curious, and so thank you for explaining that.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here