Stolen Pixels #34: Total Rewind

The Prince of Persia has a fool-proof plan to fix everything...what could possibly go wrong?

Shamus Young:

The Prince of Persia has a fool-proof plan to fix everything...what could possibly go wrong?

Read Full Article

Ha ha...nice. I like those games, but only by not thinking too hard about what's going on. That, and I tell myself now it was all just prep so Ubisoft could come out with Assassin's Creed.

This is why you never play with Time-Sand, children. Food for thought.

Sand for thought, I guess.

Haha I love that! Nice one Shamus.

Wow, old school, I like it. And a non MMO?! Whatever next?!
Good one though Shaums, keep up the good work.

TheBluesader:

Shamus Young:

Read Full Article

Ha ha...nice. I like those games, but only by not thinking too hard about what's going on. That, and I tell myself now it was all just prep so Ubisoft could come out with Assassin's Creed.

This is why you never play with Time-Sand, children. Food for thought.

Sand for thought, I guess.

Sandwich for thought maybe?

Fire Daemon:

No maybe about it, good sir.

Ham makes the finest sandwich of the mind. Ham, or an MLT.

Mutton, lettuce and tomato. When the mutton is nice and lean, and the tomato's ripe. They're so perky. I love that.

The assclown formerly known as Prince, good stuff!

Fire Daemon:

Horrible joke. I like it.

Superb! Great one :)

I approve. Sands of Time is great for this kind of comics because the Prince is always second-guessing himself, and Farah makes nothing but snide comments for most of the game. The game is much more immersive because the character and the player share this sense that they have a firm grasp of themselves, but there could still be something insurmountable around the next corner.

It's not often that I literally laugh out loud at a comic, but I did so just now. (I mean, at this comic, not at some other comic that I mysteriously chose to comment on here.)

Also: mental whiplash from the flashback to the original Prince of Persia! What a great game that was.

DaveMc:
It's not often that I literally laugh out loud at a comic, but I did so just now. (I mean, at this comic, not at some other comic that I mysteriously chose to comment on here.)

Also: mental whiplash from the flashback to the original Prince of Persia! What a great game that was.

I agree. Although, as I was reminded when making this comic, that game was seriously HARD. I actually think Jordan Mechner was trying to kill me.

That was funny, even if it wasn't about CoH ;)

He'll have decades to think about messing with the sands of time. Unfortunately, he'll forget that after his next sandwich.

Hahaha. Oh my god. Sands of Time is one of my favorite games, and I couldn't think of how it could be made fun of. Now I saw, and I love it. Your comics are amazing, your ideas unrivaled, your logic undeniable.

Class one man,getting some laugh of these comics

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here