Review: World of Goo

Review: World of Goo

Move over, Braid. There's a new indie darling in town.

Read Full Article

btw the wii ware version is cheaper. on steam its $20 versus 1500 wii points.

Haha, I find it awesome and hilarious how similar this review is to the one I submitted to Susan. From the comparison to Lemmings to mentioning the bizarre, convoluted plot. (Yours is much more well-written of course, but it is funny)

I love this game, even the tiny details like the fact that completing a level "fully" is known as an "OCD". Thanks, World of Goo, for likening my need for 100% with a psycho-social disorder.

Of course we Europeans have to pay full price and buy it in retail... Ah well, when I become 18 after three months I can open a PayPall account to buy the PC version.

I find it funny that picture with the green goo-balls coming out of the mouth is the hard way. Those eyeballs are actually balloon goos.

SlayerGhede:
I find it funny that picture with the green goo-balls coming out of the mouth is the hard way. Those eyeballs are actually balloon goos.

Admittedly I did that as well and was wondering where the exit tube was when my friend told me about the balloons. It is somewhat annoying though that for Europeans unless you grabbed it within the first couple of days it's no longer available on Steam.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here