Zero Punctuation: Fable 2

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

beddo:
That is all, please stop trolling me.

mmmm...well i guess i could stop.

If someone is going to call me a troll then i want it to be memorable. And you look really silly complaining about spelling and grammer on the internet, the birthplace of l337sp34k.
But on the other hand you have brought that up multiple times now so if you keep argueing i have a feeling your responses will only start turning circles. But it is really funny that you insult my grammer and call me a troll but still say please. If i were really some neandrethal i would be unmoved by please.

But whatever, i will stop.

Muphin_Mann:

beddo:
That is all, please stop trolling me.

mmmm...well i guess i could stop.

If someone is going to call me a troll then i want it to be memorable. And you look really silly complaining about spelling and grammer on the internet, the birthplace of l337sp34k.
But on the other hand you have brought that up multiple times now so if you keep argueing i have a feeling your responses will only start turning circles. But it is really funny that you insult my grammer and call me a troll but still say please. If i were really some neandrethal i would be unmoved by please.

But whatever, i will stop.

Its GRAMMAR for fuck sake.

Fable 2 is just stagnant. As you said, it presumes you care. "You can, but why would you want to."
Sadly, i have some strange magnetism to the Fable series. I don't like them, they're poor rpgs and lifeless fantasy but i keep coming back for more. I got this not liking the original and i will get 3 not liking this. Tragic.

Yip 100% agree. Terrible boring shit. Go play Oblivion!

David Bray:
Fable 2 is just stagnant. As you said, it presumes you care. "You can, but why would you want to."
Sadly, i have some strange magnetism to the Fable series. I don't like them, they're poor rpgs and lifeless fantasy but i keep coming back for more. I got this not liking the original and i will get 3 not liking this. Tragic.

Yeah I know what you mean, I've done the same thing. I keep pushing on hoping that I will have the fabled Eureka moment (sorry poor pun), but it never comes :(

I just started Fable 2 for the first time the other day, and I can't tell you how accurate this review is. This was the first Yahtzee review i ever saw a year or so ago, and i thought it was hilarious but didn't know what to make of it. since then, i've discovered we agree on almost everything (sept infamous...man that game fuckin sucked). the best part was the explanation of combat, which is spot on.

thanks for the inspiration, wanker

"Why can't I marry my dog?!" XD! One of Yahtzee's best lines. I want to see it on a ZP T-shirt.

I didn't find Fable 2 particularly unenjoyable. My only real complaints were the amount of bugs in the game, but that could also be attributed to the fact that my 360 flipped shit and died about a week after playing the game.

Yahtzee's right on many accounts, especially the "Why would you want to?" things, but I've thought on this for a while and come up with the answer: Because I can. Why would I want to marry a hooker and have her live in a castle? Because I can and because everybody looks at me funny when I do. There doesn't -have- to be a point to it all, necessarily, it just has to be fun; which Fable 2 was for me. I thought the combat was sleek, not very clunky and I enjoyed being able to have my actions actually visible in the game as consequences. Surely they weren't enormous changes (besides when you go off to the Spire and come back), but they were present, and I liked seeing it all.

On a scale from 1-10, I'd go with 7.4. It won't knock your socks off, it's not "revolutionary", but it's worth buying I think.

Well, it was a Special breed of Dog that... aaaah Fuck it!
I hate Peter's guts for sucking-off Microsoft instead of porting this to the PC *boo* *hiss* :((

finally giving this a spin...not too bad, and I haven't even gotten to killing people yet. but I feel like I'm gonna get bored and have to put the game down for a few months before resuming :/ I do that with some of RPGs (action or...oh I suppose action yeah)

gonna try to see how many wives I can attain by the end of the game...and an army of children >:D

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here