Unskippable: First Place: Unskippable 01 - Lost Planet

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

I found this more funny than the other one. It also seems like it could go on for a long time

w00t!

Congratulations, guys!

THATS what won? pathetic. I'm not trying to be a troll, but their material could use some major work.

Notes: ROFL!

Additional: Could be improved with puppets(?)

j/k

That was great, Bernie just got better each time you mentioned him.

Oh that was great. That so should so be a regular feature.

It's funny because it's such a bad game, yet takes itself so seriously. This just reminded me of how much I laughed at the genuine, scripted lines from the cutscenes.

A bit slow at the beginning, I've got to say. Though to be fair, even MST3K suffers from material that falls flat some of the time. Overall, I thought it was the clear winner.

ZenKai:

To the guy that said, "The next question is...WhEre DO I send teh sugestons for news gamez??? When r u dooing Halo 3?!!!11?": L.B. Jeffries, wasn't it? Yeah. I hate you, your general vicinity, and all that your represent. If you're kidding, don't: we have no need of people encouraging incompetence and stupidity.

Are you serious?

Maybe he can do Mass Effect next, lol.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

Brilliant

Did I mention that this is awesome? I think I did, but I've watched it again and it's just as good, if not better, on the second viewing.

I don't mind missing to something as entertaining as this :)

Ummm... for those not aware this kind of is already a weekly video, not this exactly but stuff similar. loadingreadyrun.com is the site, you may also be interested in taking a look at their current fundraiser for Child's Play, Desert Bus For Hope.

nilcypher:
Did I mention that this is awesome? I think I did, but I've watched it again and it's just as good, if not better, on the second viewing.

I've watched it THREE times and laughed just as much each time. The line that really gets me rolling is "...the temperature at which music freezes."

needausername:
If they make this a weekly feature, it would be on parr with ZP.

Yeah, if only there was some form of "web" site on which they posted a weekly video, along with 5 years worth of backdated material, as well as a ton of bonus videos.

Perhaps they could call it http://loadingreadyrun.com

Great vid.

Wow, I didn't even notice the video was from LRR. Good stuff!

hate to be the person who has to point this out, but this feels incredibly derivative of so much stuff, especially www.spoonyexperiment.com

except not as well written. still a fresh twist on the idea of the running commentary, and perhaps with some distancing from the stuff it's painfully similar to it'll become good

nilcypher:

What was your video? I want to see it.

This is so awesome... so many other contestants went through a lot of trouble to get costumes and special effects and a small platoon of actors and failed to produce anything as funny as this. Goes to show that less is more, when you know how to work with it.

Now that I know you guys have a website, I think I'll go there gorge myself :-D

At first, I was a little slow on wether or not it was funny. But as the video went on I caught up with the funnies and started laughing.

Definately hope to see more from these guys, bravo!

"I wish Bernie was here..."

I want that on a T-shirt!

If you get the rights to Bernie from capcom, you MUST MUST MUST put it on a T-shirt!!

Rifftrax for video game cutscenes? why hasn't anyone done this before?

great job, gret premice, and i look foward to your other videos

Bling Cat:

nilcypher:

What was your video? I want to see it.

You can see a preview of it here.

Good video. Hope to see more from these guys.

Oh man, I'm a huge fan of MST3K and it's great to see someone who's willing to emulate them with video games. You guys definitely have talent when it comes to this stuff, I was laughing through the whole thing.

hahaha "Because they were different"

can't wait for more

Your logic defies all reason but still lead us to the promised land!

Still miffed that me and spoon 2big only made the 2nd page though...

That was awesome. When I watched third place I thought "Okay the rest are going to suck" but no I'm impressed awesome job.

"they were immediately identified as a hostile presence." "because they were different."
"I miss Bernie, he could have totally surrounded that guy."

I normally don't quote these things, but this one was pure gold.

Sorry if you put massive effort into this, but yawn.

I laughed at one line: The Journal of Whoopass bit.

Maybe with a game i'm more familiar with, or a game that isn't so generic, it'll be funnier. But poking fun at a generic game with some generic commentary and goofy voices didn't really strike me as the pinnacle of entertainment.

Hahaha, i had a good laugh. Well done guys :)

Did you know the guy in the chainsaw mecha isn't just a brilliant leader, but also a professor of Badassery at the University of EDN 3 where he and Post Graduate Burnie teach one man surround tactics and paper plane assembly to the special forces?

I loved this:
"They were immediately identified as a hostile presence."
"...because they were different."

Susan Arendt:
This is the kind of comedy that everyone tries, but so few actually do well. This was just several different kinds of awesome.

I want a t-shirt that says "...and yet, the armadillo."

That makes 2 of us. Also one with the war scene and the dead akrid (or whatever) and "...And still cheaper than gas.". See, they just got here and they already have ideas pitched for potential merchandise. GG.

And yeah, this is awesome. Hope to see a lot more from these guys :D

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or