de-rez: Jack & George

Pages 1 2 NEXT

de-rez: Jack & George

Jack and George have a quaint fulfilling life. But when the decision of buying a console enters their relationship, what's more important?

Sweet New De-Rez can't wait :)

Edit: I know what George is going through :(

Boring, but with a hard hitting message.

Huh... didn't actually make any sense until the end. But nice moral. Remember kids, arguing over consoles is 'gay'!.

LUMFAHOE!

Did De-Rez double thread?

ElArabDeMagnifico:
Did De-Rez double thread?

Seems very much like it...
Edit:Threads have been merged. Hooray.

Well, looks like it's been fixed, so now I don't have to fight between two de-rez's

-and yes, it contains a very nut crushingly hard and important message...but it was kinda boring.

lol that was good "im gonna put some sugar in his bowl" wtf ?? just goes to show how the console wars are destroying families and gay relationships...

lol

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
like the camera work and stuff, good one

That was hilarious, especially the end... creepy, weird and disturbing... but hilarious.

It's always quite scary when I find something disturbing after my level of cynicism.

Congratulations for REALLY creeping me out.

Haha, I wasn't quite getting it until the message at the end. Then I cacked meself.

Did Chris Slack just come out of the closet?

Funny, silly and clever.

TomNook:

No, im still firmly in the closet

Best bit was oddly the weird upset mosquito noise...it wasn't great overall.

I wasn't sure what was going on, until the end. That me laugh so hard, funny episode. A bit boring though.

Jack and George make a cute couple.

Class The fact that all my mates have PS3's and I have a 360 I can relate, Gay bastards I'm out in the cold every gaming night.

Great vids Chris keep them coming.

That was hilarious, really appealed to my B-grade fetish

Slow moving, but the wild overracting was lovely. Also, that final punchline is exactly the kind of snappy ending your last few videos have been lacking.

It's also nice to see you guys experimenting with other styles. The curly-haired dude has been hilarious, for some reason.

Hehe, not your best video, but still entertaining, and with an important message to all the console fanboys ;)

Ed_Winchester:

TomNook:

So are you Chris Slack?

Shiuz91:

Ed_Winchester:

TomNook:

So are you Chris Slack?

Yep

Ed_Winchester:

Shiuz91:

Ed_Winchester:

TomNook:

So are you Chris Slack?

Yep

We should probably get you some kind of name tag.

Well, there was no point where I wasn't laughing...

The most homoerotic thing I've ever see, lol'd heartily.
And yes console arguments are extremely gay.

Frank was definitely the best character I've ever seen in any media ever. Spot on perfect. Also it was funny that in the bedroom scene there is an Xbox360 in the background of the shot. Really really well done!

What's all this whining about. True class as always, but still no zombies :(

I can get you a dismembered corpse if your interested. (note: I was being ironic in a post-modern way. mwhahaha)

Im divided on my feelings for this one. DeRez went from slapstick 'B' show, with industry inserts to attempting a message dealing with real current social issues. The punchline seemed to be an open portal to taking either offence, or acceptance to current day acceptance of Homosexual people. At First I saw the offence, or the punchline being a way of defending the use of ignorance by people today. 'Thats Gay' is offencive because its ignorance, just like using Racial slurs.

Yes arguing over whether one console is better or not IS silly, because its all about preference (tee hee). and thus the punchline is more friendly.

The fact that im posting my thoughts on this does mean that this video is effective at being a conversation starter regading the issues of ignorant language. Bravo Chris for trying. To be honest, Im usually trying to overlook the sloppy use of verbal hate in many of DeRez's skits, because the Indusrty Humour is well placed.

Nice job. I hope your hearts in the right place.

Used to be funnier, now seems just average. Still sending the message, just not very interestingly.

Damn you, Jack - let the man live a lie if he wants to!

At 2:03 you can see an xbox 360 in the background. *Tsk Tsk*

This was good but what about Daniel and his story?

De-Rez episodes are sloppy now, they already had an Xbox 360 in the background but when he gets another they break up. It might be there to make it sillier but there is a point where it is just stupid.
I did enjoy the random noises everyone made though, nemneemenemenemnem.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here