Zero Punctuation: Guitar Hero World Tour

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Guitar Hero World Tour

This week, will Zero Punctuation's rock star fantasies be fulfilled with Guitar Hero World Tour?

Watch Video

Hah, another great one, thanks yahtzee

Your singing was beautiful I might add.

Noticing several anime references in your videos, perhaps the jrpg hatred thing is all a facade?! Or perhaps not..

Fantastic work as always, Mr. Yahtzee.

Sweet GH:WT

Edit: Hilarious review and do the drums really not work all that well?

i can guarantee thirst three responses have NOT seen the video
--

Sorry to hear Australia still dont have Rock Band :( Its a clearly better game overall :(

I don't really follow Guitar hero, but I'm sure you make something epic from it :P

[edit]As I predicted! priceless! and epic as well, thank you for your entertainment Yahtzee!

flaming_squirrel:
Hah, another great one, thanks yahtzee

Its been out for 1 minute(ish), you can't seriously have watched it (well not anymore, but I though it would be slightly hypocritical to post it when I saw it, as I hadn't seen it yet (but still my point stands)).

Anyway, I didn't realize there was a song creation. But I don't think it was as good as some of his reviews. The only real bit that made me laugh, was the quip about ZZ Top.

I'd been waiting for this one for a while, but didn't want to say, for fear I'd jinx it. :-)

When are you going to review L4D. Anyway great review, Beatles kick a$$.

Of all the games that have come out why GH again it was entertaining never the less.

yahtzee, your the one, to make work time less horrible.

He didn't even mention that Clive Winston's back on the character roster. I'm slightly disappointed.

Its karaoke? I've been lied to! Who knew this, and why wasn't I told before?

Well?

Love it. Now do a Gears of War 2 review.

*waits patiently for someone to make a GH: World Tour version of "Yahtzee's Deus Ex Song"*

Best one I've seen in a while. I thik I may have laughed so hard as to pee a little.

Caraoke in a Guitar Hero? Bad idea. Still good review anyway. Liked the whores part.

That Deus Ex rendition was spot-on Yahtzee.

Foreshadowing a retrospective? Please God yes!

Sgt pepper's and whores? I would settle for just one of those

Hamster at Dawn:

He isn't a performing monkey.

That was one weird ending, anyways greatreviw as always.

That's because I was cunning, watched the first minute or so before thinking "wouldn't it be great to get in before those 'LAWL FIRST' dipshits", low and behold, winner is me.

Hmm quote function is teh buggy.

God dammit Yahtzee, you nearly made Coco Pops come out of my nose!

Still, some very good points well made. Especially about Stairway.

Oh and...

needausername:

Hamster at Dawn:

He isn't a performing monkey.

Well...

Maybe if your Deus Ex song was on there then you could get people to sing ;D

Oh, Harmonix, I loved you once. In the days of Amplitude and Frequency when you introduced me to your lovely friend Freezepop, we had such delicious three-ways and it was unforgettably fun.

Then you started dating Activision and things went horribly wrong. I should have known this was going to end in tears when Freezepop stopped hanging out with me. But I held out hope that things would turn out for the best until you went and treated Australians like they're still criminals.

It's over, Harmonix. I've moved on. I'm sorry.

(Also, this is another very good review on the part of Mr. Croshaw. Ramble On etc.)

Lolfirstpostevar

Sadly, in response to your question as to when they're going to put 'Stairway to Heaven,' I'm sure you've seen on MSN news that Led Zeppelin refuses to take part in the Guitar Hero franchise because they apparently 'don't feel comfortable leaving their master tapes with outsiders,' or something like that.

As Wayne Campbell would say...

'No Stairway! DENIED!'

I've never personally played rock band or GH, I just not into playing that sort of thing I guess. Still a funny review today! I'm sorry you folks down under have to deal with all that delaying bullshit, but can't you buy the game from an international seller online or is there some reason you guys can't do that?

KingProgdor:
Lolfirstpostevar

Sadly, in response to your question as to when they're going to put 'Stairway to Heaven,' I'm sure you've seen on MSN news that Led Zeppelin refuses to take part in the Guitar Hero franchise because they apparently 'don't feel comfortable leaving their master tapes with outsiders,' or something like that.

As Wayne Campbell would say...

'No Stairway! DENIED!'

And yet they've discussed going on tour without Robert Plant.

I can't say more about this fact because I'm too busy vomiting in utter disgust.

Love the review, I said from the very beginning that no one is ever going to want to sing in front of their friends like that unless mass amounts of alcohol were involved.

WTF is that Deus EX song at the end? Is that Yahtzee and friends using the world tour music maker? haha It was Damn Funny!

Excellent review and hilariously-painfully-true song at the end ;)

The first time I watched the video and saw that Deus Ex thing at the end, I assumed it was an ad and clicked away. ^_^;

After seeing a few comments, I went back and watched it again. It rocks.

Benny, you can't sing.

deus ex theme song parody was brilliant

Awesome. The Deus Ex part at the end was SO true.

Great as always. About nobody wanting to sing: we take turns;P

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or