Stolen Pixels #42: Growing Pains

Stolen Pixels #42: Growing Pains

Sometimes giving people complete freedom to create whatever kind of Fallout 3 character they want isn't the best idea.

I lol'd irl. That was awesome! :D

And OMG I'm the first post! That never happens! :D

My favorite part of the birth sequence is where Dad tells you than he and mom have been talking about what to name you, they managed to come up with "PLAYER NAME".

Yeah, good one Dad. Did it really take both of you to come up with that?

Fantastic

Is Morgoth single? She sounds like quite a catch!

This was funny.

Little known fact: The default Male name for the game is "Eustace", and the default female name is "Eltea".

So I guess Mom and Pa are either some weird kind of hippies, or real jerks who hate their offspring.

I love you, Shamus.

Or was it Susan this time? Little bit confused there. Whatever! I love you both.

Mariena:
I love you, Shamus.

Or was it Susan this time? Little bit confused there. Whatever! I love you both.

I love when my jokes are so funny that Susan tries to take credit for them. If nobody's ripping off your material, then it's time to get some better material. (Preferably by ripping off someone else.)

I kid. I'm sure it was just a slip-up in posting.

If you're trying to establish Fallout 3 as "Oblivion with guns", probably the best place to start your argument is in the vault. It's just a few rats and goblins shy.

Painting Landscapes is never allowed, you should know that by now.

mistermurphy:
Little known fact: The default Male name for the game is "Eustace", and the default female name is "Eltea".

So I guess Mom and Pa are either some weird kind of hippies, or real jerks who hate their offspring.

Eltea? Really? That is strange. As for the comic, I really did have to resist the urge to shoot the Dad in the back of the head when he gave you the BB gun.

xitel:

mistermurphy:

Eltea? Really? That is strange. As for the comic, I really did have to resist the urge to shoot the Dad in the back of the head when he gave you the BB gun.

Why resist? Shooting him in the head is the first thing I do when I find him, outside of the Vault.

Shamus Young:
My favorite part of the birth sequence is where Dad tells you than he and mom have been talking about what to name you, they managed to come up with "PLAYER NAME".

Yeah, good one Dad. Did it really take both of you to come up with that?

The default name in Fallout 1 and 2 was "NONE"

xitel:

mistermurphy:

I punched him unconscious. It mildly annoyed him. : /

I've always wanted to punch Liam Neeson, so I guess I at least got that out of the deal.

ah that was good

can you really be sure that your parents love you when they name you Eltea?
it is a realy funny comic though.

I am still sad that I couldn't make a lumbering brute with no command of the english language or a consumate jackass unable to speak to people in a friendly manner.

Well, I guess with that lying skill she could claim that she paints landscapes, which is really the next best thing.

Shamus, this was brilliant.

I know I'm late to the forum party, but better late than never :-P

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or