The Escapist Holiday Buyers' Guide: Kid At Heart

The Escapist Holiday Buyers' Guide: Kid At Heart

Attention kids from age one to 92! These are the five cutest, brightest and most lovable releases of 2008.

I call shinanigens on this list as Viva Pinata was not in it! Ticks more of the "cutest, brightest & most lovable" boxes then Super Smash Bros at least

Cousin_IT:
I call shinanigens on this list as Viva Pinata was not in it! Ticks more of the "cutest, brightest & most lovable" boxes then Super Smash Bros at least

It was actually really hard to limit ourselves to just five games for this particular day of the buyer's guide. In the end, I gave the nod to AC simply because I'd already extolled the virtues of Viva Pinata on this site many times...hopefully folks remember and took it to heart.

Wow. Not a single PC or XBox360 title. I guess those platforms are usless now. :)

There are still three days to go. I wouldn't write any platform off just yet :P

NCGrimbo:
Wow. Not a single PC or XBox360 title. I guess those platforms are usless now. :)

World of Goo was released on the PC.

Slycne:

NCGrimbo:

hes talking about platforms.

but anyway, im not seeing one good game for those-who-takes-themselves-too-seriously on this list!

Hyper-space:

Slycne:

NCGrimbo:

hes talking about platforms.

but anyway, im not seeing one good game for those-who-takes-themselves-too-seriously on this list!

Keep tuning in. We'll cover a different category of gamer every day this week. :)

*tee hee*

LittleBigPlanet :D

Waiting for the next 5 games for you to tell me to buy.

I actually sat somewhere in the middle of the two Lego categories; while my collection of Lego parts ended up being a mess, I retain many of my best constructions, which have been made structurally strong by design, including a crazy-looking but surprisingly solid dropship. They sit on a shelf in my room, testament to the sort of time-wasting activities that I like to do.

amazingly, those are all very fun games...

pyromcr:
amazingly, those are all very fun games...

Agreed

Favorite one on there would have to be Brawl, Big fan of the N64 version. A lot to like in that game.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here