Stolen Pixels #44: Onward and Upward

Stolen Pixels #44: Onward and Upward

It's all for one and one for all in the murderous World of Goo

But later on you get gooballs that can be detached after you place them! It's just those poor un-evolved basic goo balls that are forever trapped in a prison of their own creation. :(

Well, that's good news . . . Nobody else ever delights in my Stalinesque rule over them.

DaveMc-- That's what makes me play unification in Masters of Orion.

If I assume my people are hive minded, it makes me feel less guilty about using self-destruct tactically.

illiterate:
DaveMc-- That's what makes me play unification in Masters of Orion.

If I assume my people are hive minded, it makes me feel less guilty about using self-destruct tactically.

Unification owns (at least I think it does). Ship production is a breeze when your people is a hive mind ;D

haha, nice comic man. "Climb bretheren!" "I hope you guys aren't jut going to leave us here" These comics just keep getting better and better.

You've just lost PoG one potential sale.
I'm a stone cold in-game killer. I can throw hundreds of my loyal soldiers to their deaths in Total War; I shamelessly snipe an enemy - another human being - right between the eyes in any FPS that allows me the pleasure; I sometimes throw grenades and shoot rockets into CQ battles if I'm sure the gain outweighs the potential loss. But something about that poor goo ball, with his bulging eyes and his crushed optimism, broke me inside; I could never play a game that would sacrifice such a creature so callously.

PS: Goddamn, I still want that pony badge like mad. Who must I service Chris Slack style to get me one 'a them?

I am superlame,

I JUST Discovered that Shamus was in fact responsible for "DM of the Rings" as well as "Stolen Pixels"

Shamus, my hat is off to you, and I most assuredly am actually wearing one.

Except not, since it's off. Right?

Almost seemed like you were leading up to a 'Tower of Babel' joke, so I was a bit thrown off by the end.

Kross:
But later on you get gooballs that can be detached after you place them! It's just those poor un-evolved basic goo balls that are forever trapped in a prison of their own creation. :(

Trying to get to the top, hoping that more gooballs die so they can get to the non-existant top.

"Ohh ohh ladder to heaven!"

i desperately want to place this now - and keep up the great work - I'm loving this more and more

EDIT: realises she's a little late on the bandwagon

Please do something about the "add this" button. It gets in the way of the text.

First there should be planning constest about how can use the least people and person with the least points will die first :) That's a game of life.

That was the most disturbing depiction of World of Goo I've ever heard, and the game has it's kind of creepy quirks already.

I thank you for enlightening me. I'll be setting up my own human-bone ladder selling corporation soon! (30% of profit to you if you claim it)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here