Zero Punctuation: Left 4 Dead

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Left 4 Dead

This week Zero Punctuation dines on the finest brains Valve has to offer in Left 4 Dead.

Watch Video

That's some speedy banage up there.

flaming_squirrel:

Thank You :)

"If you don't ban 'um, they won't learn nothin'"

just plain awesome, as usual :D

I did not know that nerds liked monkeys... But neat Episode :P

xD hot colllage chick +guy with long tounge.

as always great video yahtzee

Last part made me laugh, still not buying mirrors edge.

Is it me or did Yathzee sound completely different?

lol, leap on a human character and start ripping his nipples out.

and I think deep inside we all praise the A.I. director

I loved it how you said "retard" at the end.

But I hope that you review Prince of Persia next week. You will probably bash it and maybe you will like it.

Heh, i quite enjoyed that one.

Oh and poor Nuke, better luck next time.

Oh man, you're still mad about Mirror's Edge? Poor fellow. Nice review still, but not among the best.

Brilliant, one of your best I must say.

Good job on the ban hammer, there!

About the review: it's refreshing to see Yahtzee have some critiques for a Valve game, considering how much he loves those guys. And here I mean love in the physical sense.

Very funny I loved the little reee-taahrd voice at the end. Oh and the black guy office worker was my favourite character too.

"DON'T CALL ME LOIS!"

His voice sounded a bit weird... or was that just me. But still a good review, not as anger filled as normal though...

Mmm, nice.

Although seeing as I bought L4D recently, only to discover my PC can't hadle it, it's a bit of a moot point until I get a better rig.

Nonetheless, solid review, and yeah, I think cults are started that way. Well, apart from Buddhism - that was from a really long-winded game of Scrabble.

<3 left 4 dead <3

GeorgeMichael:
lol, leap on a human character and start ripping his nipples out.

and I think deep inside we all praise the A.I. director

yes i think this is a great part of the game and i would also like to take time to praise the part where YOU play the zombies. It brings probobly 33%(im guessing here) more playability for longer amounts of time before it gets boring

Spinwhiz:

flaming_squirrel:

I always found it strange how people can apparently watch a 4 minute movie within a minute. Hmm, must be a different universe.

Also, Yahtzee seemed to have a cold this time..

Anyway, I never really got into L4D. Yes, it's a *fun* game.. but gets bland after a while. At least, I can't keep shooting the same zombies over and over and over and over with the same 3 guns over and over and over and over.

I wonder how the hell I got to level 70 when I still played WoW..

Hehe that made me chuckle :)
Looks like Yahtzee kind of likes everything Valve comes up with, and in this case I must say it's justified. Looks like a cool game to take on at a lan-party.

Also: is there a special "Yahtzee thread banning contest" the mods engage in every wednesday or what?

Great video as always. The repetition of this game is great all praise to the AI Director :)

The reee-taarrrd bit at the end cracked me up :D

I agree so hard with that last bit about people who replace letters with numbers. Anyway, loved the review, loved the game.

Mariena:

Spinwhiz:

flaming_squirrel:

I always found it strange how people can apparently watch a 4 minute movie within a minute. Hmm, must be a different universe.

It's very nice here. You got to check it out sometime.

I guess no matter how old I get I always enjoy shooting a zombie in the head, this one I think was more of a rental. I each console generation seems to cause the games I actually buy vs those I rent to change in favor of renting.

Surggical_Scar:
Mmm, nice.

Although seeing as I bought L4D recently, only to discover my PC can't hadle it, it's a bit of a moot point until I get a better rig.

Nonetheless, solid review, and yeah, I think cults are started that way. Well, apart from Buddhism - that was from a really long-winded game of Scrabble.

Theres one thing i have to stress in relation to this random guys post.
The one thing that all us PC gamers (exept the rich ones) can agree on is that there should be a set comp. requirments for an amount of time so that something like crysis dosn't come along and make everyone moan in dispear as we all no a select few are going to get to enjoy it.

Is there nobody without a cold in this godforsaken world?

Loved the review, Mr Croshaw

gotta love how you said retard at the end:)

This is the first time I've ever seen Yahtzee ever say ANYTHING bad about valve. Tho the bad part is actually a compliment considering how he destroys other ones. This review was a breath of fresh air in this carbon dioxide world, thank you Yahtzee.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here