Stolen Pixels #47: The Obligatory Cameo

Stolen Pixels #47: The Obligatory Cameo

You know, it's hard work being the villain. Long hours, all that blood to clean up, and if you're Silent Hill's Pyramid Head, a huge chiropractic bill.

Read Full Article

Haha, yeah I've heard that said before about the infamous Pyramid Head. Is there any Silent Hill where you actually have to face him?

Eagle Est1986:
Haha, yeah I've heard that said before about the infamous Pyramid Head. Is there any Silent Hill where you actually have to face him?

Silent Hill 2. And it's still pretty damn terrifying.

In many ways, Pyramid Head is a victim of his own success. Outside of Silent Hill 2, he doesn't really make a lot of sense, but they keep sticking him in there because he is so iconic.

They should make a cartoon series with him. Kinda like The Justice Friends.

nilcypher:
In many ways, Pyramid Head is a victim of his own success. Outside of Silent Hill 2, he doesn't really make a lot of sense, but they keep sticking him in there because he is so iconic.

I can say he makes sense in Homecoming. Since he is Samael's executionner, but I never understood the butcher...

When I saw the "obligatory cameo" line I was hoping for a pic of fallout 3 harold. Guess I can find one online if I need to.

I swear one of the ents in Two Towers is based heavily on him. Gah.. just youtubed him. Forget I asked for harold. ... just forget it.

Poor pyramid head. Doomed to be there whether or not he should be.

"Jerk"

That was awesome. Best one line punch line I've seen in a long time. The idea of Pyramid Head, the uber-doom, just getting pissed off, and leaving, is too amusing.

Mariena:
They should make a cartoon series with him. Kinda like The Justice Friends.

Uh... I don't think he'd be the best candidate for something like that. What would it be called exactly? The Doll-raper Friends? : P

Dectilon:
What would it be called exactly? The Doll-raper Friends? : P

I think I saw that once on Adult Swim.

Hey, these comics aren't half-bad. Thanks for making them and please keep them coming.

Susan Arendt:

I practically shat my pants the first time I faced him. He's a spooky guy!

Susan Arendt:

I was almost kicking the door at that moment, screaming "LET ME OUT!"
D:

Yeah.. that's about it...

I'm gonna go play a good game now... LIKE MINECRAFT!!!! :B

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook