Zero Punctuation: Sonic Unleashed

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Sonic Unleashed

Zero Punctuation review Sonic Unleashed in order to unwind during this stressful Christmas period.

Watch Video

I got it loaded, but I'm hearing nothing :( Anyone know any solutions?

Bah, the games for the wii just keep getting dumber and dumber, then again as yahtzee reviews dumb games his reviews get dumber too. good roast as always....I guess

Inriri:
I got it loaded, but I'm hearing nothing :( Anyone know any solutions?

plug in your speakers

The video's been up over 20 minutes and there are so few comments? Have I just walked into the twilight zone?

@ the video:
At least it's godda be better than Sonic 2006, right?

They are plugged in. I just tested them out. I can make sounds and everything, but I can't hear any sound from this

He is starting to use Hitler jokes too much now...

Other than that, Russ already reviewed this : (.

Edit - I didn't expect him to advertise his new gig. (Proof, visiting Australiangamer.com actually CAN be useful).

Oh sonic, how many shitty games about you do they have to make before they give up and try something new?

Great stuff! I was at one point tempted by this... because of the day levels!

And Yhatzee with a Chainsaw is the coolest thing to strike my life!

Just guessing but I think he didn't like the game.

Poor Sonic. ;_;

Amplify:
The video's been up over 20 minutes and there are so few comments? Have I just walked into the twilight zone?

Don't be fooled by the time it says it was posted, it was 20 minutes late.

Wow, Yahtzee looks pretty intimidating when wielding a chainsaw.

I was hoping that you would review PoP but this one is good too.

When I saw the title I already knew that you are going to hate the game but there was nothing funny today.

I think this is the angriest ZP we've had in a while, I'm watching this at work and I was stunned, STUNNED by the humorous amount of hate that spewed fourth from the screen in the last half of the review. I am SOOOOO glad nobody walked in on me during that, it would have taken some seriously awkward explaining.

That was awesome. I was aiting for Yahtzee to do a sonic game.

OK, we gave a few weeks for the opening song, but is it just me or it made the reviews seem sorter?

I always saw the opening and ending music Yathzee chose to be a sort o extra joke! Could we at least have a diferent song in the ending?

Let's vote on this, maibe the space rays will make him chage his ways...

NOW THIS!

This one was the creme de la creme of all Zero Punctuation!

Or at the very least, one of the funniest for ages

Bahahaha, it's about time somebody came out and said it. Put Sonic out of his bloody misery already. Great review, I love it when he starts getting on a ranting roll because it stirs the same reaction I had when I first discovered ZP (read: laughing so hard my chest hurt).

In other news, nice shameless plug at the end. I'm going to check it out now, if only because your reputation has put you above every other games review site on the internet.

OH MAN! You must have really hated that piece of shit. I haven't played Sonic since Sonic and Knuckles on Genesis. Sonic in 3D is just a general turnoff.

That was funny as hell though.

A TV show!? Sweet!

I heard the day time levels where the only good thing about this game. :p Never mind then, at least you didn't have to suffer through the picture taking mode the 360/ps3 version makes you do. For what ever reason, in those versions you have to cleanse people souls, with a camera.....

Amplify:

We were late getting it put up today. Tech issues. Nothing sinister.

Yahtzee sounded unusually angry in this one! Good work. I'm just surprised at how long Team Sonic has kept bashing that poor Hedgehog - you'd have thought they'd have got the point that no one likes the recent games at this point.

Edit to make sense, woohoo.

Yahtzee actually sounded genuinely angry that this game exists.

Lol i wonder how many people have sped off to Yathzee's new website.

As for this episode, well it hurt because im a die-hard sonic fan and because i couldnt stop laughing.

I played sonic...when it was on the sega genesis. It was actually pretty enjoyable. This sounds like a clash between Donkey Kong 64, crossed with, oh I don't know... Line Rider 2?

Wow.
I mean, we expect ZP to rip games apart...but this was like...REALLY ripping it apart. I guess he's been busy with good games and finally had to pick up a really bad one.

Funny, though, don't get me wrong.

man, i absolutely love it when you truly loathe a games existence. your brutal honesty, whether you love it or not, is what makes you that guy.

OMG I can't breathe xD. That was beyond hilarious, it felt like Yahtzee put a steak right through sonic's heart, but then stabbed him another 1000 times just to make sure it couldn't stand up.

Hahahahaha! Yes any 3D sonic game stinks soggy balls. It's true.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 50918)