Zero Punctuation: The Year in Review - 2008

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Well it may have been a clip show but i thought it was funny other than being blamed again for bad games >__< the sad thing is i don't even own an xbox360 im still using my ps2

good challenge, just went to show how many times I re-watch these reviews o.O

You know, I was thinking about trying Saints Row 2, but I am more of a multiplayer person. So which one is better for Multiplayer GTA 4 or Saints Row 2.

nice

Thanks Yatz - the one about shurikens (sp?) and lightning still makes me laugh hard.

The Hideo Kojima and Dick Pudding jokes are still so awesome.

I might just watch the everything again just for the awesome lulz I had watching this series.

And this time I will do while being logged in so might get some awards for it too X3

heheheh hahahahan awesome love it the dic in the pudding and also the shuriken lightling tits and fire hahahaa

YOU C*NT LOL!!! YOU FREAKED ME OUT!! MY NAME IS ADRIAN!!! AND I WAS LIKE WTF!!! anyhow good job on ur reviews bro!! they're awesome!!

adrosx:
YOU C*NT LOL!!! YOU FREAKED ME OUT!! MY NAME IS ADRIAN!!! AND I WAS LIKE WTF!!! anyhow good job on ur reviews bro!! they're awesome!!

Nice necro-post. : /

Anyways, yeah, it was a good ZP.

I hope this doesn't get my moderator smiting, but I think I shoulda let him know that necro-posting is a bad idea.

Lol that was actually my first post on this forum ever! The awesomeness of that video basically made it compulsory for me to join!! Haha lol i just had to google search- 'necro post'!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here