Zero Punctuation: The Year in Review - 2008

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

I bet he did this on purpose! Just to piss us off. Merry fucking Christmas to you too, Yahtzee

Well, I was slightly disappointed, however at very least I can try and get a badge out of this. Also I'll forgive the fact that it was a clip show because it's Christmas, and every good show has a clip show at some point in it's run.

Is it just me or was there no sound?

D_987:

Then leave this site and don't watch Zero Punctuation - your pathetic attempts at complaining are not going to change anything; its just proving how idiotic you really are.

Nobody here will miss you...

you win todays licky licky brown nose award comment.
people on the internet have a right to moan, get used to it. If you really feel that strongly about this site and the internet then its you that needs to leave, and get out more.

uppitycracker:

D_987:

uppitycracker:
Yeah, ranting about a free video. So fuckin what. On Christmas Eve. Yeah, you know, some people spend their time at places like work, kinda hoping for something to help pass the day. And on christmas eve of all days, we get this bullshit excuse of a video to the gallery. Wouldn't be such a big deal if I hadn't grown to expect quite a bit more out of ZP. And you know what? Damn fuckin straight I have a right to complain. It's the people that bring traffic through this site that help support it. Considering this is the most worthwhile reason to come here, why the fuck wouldn't I complain?

Oh, and no, sorry for the confusion, the co-worker thing was in no way my reasoning. Just some rant I threw in there for no good reason. Take it how you will though, whatever gets you off buddy. And the merry effin xmas part? More of a joke than anything. Why don't you grow up, or at least develop a sense of humor. Now, I ask again, because you have yet to do so. Anything worthwhile to contribute, or you just gonna pretend you're doing the world a favor by singling out my post with your half assed attempts at proving how "idiotic i sound"?

Then leave this site and don't watch Zero Punctuation - your pathetic attempts at complaining are not going to change anything; its just proving how idiotic you really are.

Haha it's really a good thing, then, that I could care less about anyone here. You dont like the complaining? Maybe you should't spend your time reading the comments on the page. Or visiting the forums. I dunno, maybe you better avoid the internet at all costs. Because you'll find enough of it there, that damn man, your little quest to prove how "idiotic people sound" just might consume the rest of your life. I'm done with this little pissing contest you seem so determined to win. I hope you got your little ego boost you were shooting for. Man, people like you never cease to amuse me.

Yep, because moaning about a free video and then complaining about it on the sites forums is a valuable use of your time. Its obvious why I've won this little argument - you've run out of excuses besides "I visit this site", which again is not a valid argument - at the end of the day people like you (the complainers) are the scum of the Internet.

I'm fine with complaining, but ranting about something thats free? Thats just incredible...

Perhaps you would feel more comfortable at 4 Chan?

People seem to be complaining a lot about the fact that this show has never let them down . . . . . . I would have thought this would give you less of a reason to complain. It be awesome. And it still be awesome.

Also, your paying absolutely nothing to watch this. If you don't like it, just stop watching!

It's more like he posted it one minute after Yahtzee posted his video. Thus, there was no chance that he had watched the review without the use of time travel.

ColdStorage:

D_987:

people on the internet have a right to moan, get used to it. If you really feel that strongly about this site and the internet then its you that needs to leave, and get out more.

People don't have a right to moan about something thats completely free...unless your completely void of intelligence, then your pathetic argument might have some credibility, as it happens it doesn't.

If you don't like it; stop watching - I'd have thought it would have been simple, but then again - there are people like you in the world...

Got 'em all, though 2, 9, and 11 were a momentary bother (silly me, I went looking in 2007 for some of the best of 2008). Oh, and:

1st post! (For me and my account here, anyways).

May have not been a review, but it was still AWESOME! And I am happy Yahtzee decided to do this because I just could not stop laughing =)

D_987:

ColdStorage:

D_987:

People don't have a right to moan about something thats completely free...unless your completely void of intelligence, then your pathetic argument might have some credibility, as it happens it doesn't.

To be fair, you can complain about free stuff -- if they somehow get in your space or deteriorate your life quality. But since this is optional as in you can decide not to view it, I don't see how people have the balls to complain about it.

It's free. It's Christmas Eve.

You're all on Holidays, sitting on your ass basically doing nothing so why should he?
It's a job like everyones else right? Bunch of pretentious whiny little sods, all of ya.

Sometimes I hate Internet anonymity.

D_987:

ColdStorage:

D_987:

If you don't like it; stop watching - I'd have thought it would have been simple, but then again - there are people like you in the world...

people dont have a right to moan about something that is free?
you are wrong on so many levels

taking that statement to the extreme your saying people can't moan about the holocaust because they never paid for it?

I can't moan about getting stabbed because the brutal psychotic didn't invoice me?

ColdStorage:

D_987:

Then I shall moan about your face, your horrible grammar, your face, your whining, and your face. I have a right to it, right? And if you feel so strongly about your face (amongst other things), you should leave your job which compels you to whittle away time here and get out more.
/immature argument

"Yes! awesome!"
well, if he can retell his old comments, than so can I
:P

The Sin Thesis:

ColdStorage:

D_987:

Then I shall moan about your face, your horrible grammar, your face, your whining, and your face. I have a right to it, right? And if you feel so strongly about your face (amongst other things), you should leave your job which compels you to whittle away time here and get out more.
/immature argument

LMAO, you sir win my heart, a handshake and an internets.

although the grammar did hit home, apologies for it, English is one of those things i've never managed to master... *goes off to cry*

ColdStorage:

D_987:

ColdStorage:

D_987:

taking that statement to the extreme your saying people can't moan about the holocaust because they never paid for it?

I can't moan about getting stabbed because the brutal psychotic didn't invoice me?

How can you compare a video on the Internet to the Holocaust?
Did the video somehow gathered up your ethical group in camps and butchered them?

A great 'best of' he deserves a holiday, the man is a legend.

Good luck with the show!

Any help with number 2? I tried using the hint but RyuChunLi isn't a character AFAIK

ColdStorage:

Typical - he resorts to using Real-life examples,did I really have to spell out that I was talking about the Internet?

As Richard has already stated, I am not so much saying you can't, I'm telling you how pathetic it is that you feel entitled to complain.

Beacon:
I bet he did this on purpose! Just to piss us off. Merry fucking Christmas to you too, Yahtzee

Seriously everyone deserves a break and Yahtzee decided to take his at Christmas. He doesnt owe his fan anything so stop complaining about it.

THE INTERNET: SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Honestly, if I could e-slap everyone in this thread that complained about how Yahtzee, that magnificent bastard, took the week off instead of catering to the whims of idiot fanboys that he probably despises now, I would. I, for one, lol'ed repeatedly at this video.

You deserve your free day(s) Yahtzee. Happy Holidays!

D_987:

ColdStorage:

D_987:

and ANOTHER THING!! , go watch the Halo review, Yahtzee never paid for Halo 3.... he got it for free, you know free? (from the escapist) that thing you use to hold up your argument. why don't you email him and tell him he's not allowed to moan about Halo because HE DIDN'T PAY FOR IT.

before I get banned I'd like to say I seriously love Russ pits guitar riffs.
now I get the licky licky brown nose award.

D_987:

ColdStorage:

Typical - he resorts to using Real-life examples,did I really have to spell out that I was talking about the Internet?

As Richard has already stated, I am not so much saying you can't, I'm telling you how pathetic it is that you feel entitled to complain.

well why don't you read my comments again, I never complained.

Damn, these years feel like they are getting shorter!

All well, Merry Christmas Yahtzee and the Escapists.

ColdStorage:
and ANOTHER THING!! , go watch the Halo review, Yahtzee never paid for Halo 3.... he got it for free, you know free? (from the escapist) that thing you use to hold up your argument. why don't you email him and tell him he's not allowed to moan about Halo because HE DIDN'T PAY FOR IT.

Well he actually put some work into the review, he did notjust go to a website and watch the video; but this has nothing to with ZP anymore - this is about how people who complain about free videos on the internet are wrong.

And even if you didn't complain - you replyed to my original comment; which was to a guy who was complaining.

meh its alright At least theres a contest!

Well that's five or so minutes I'll never get back, I usually like ZP but that was just a waste of time... oh well, I'll just go deal with it seeing as there's fuck all I can do. Yay!

D_987:

ColdStorage:

Well he actually put some work into the review, he did notjust go to a website and watch the video; but this has nothing to with ZP anymore - this is about how people who complain about free videos on the internet are wrong.

And even if you didn't complain - you replyed to my original comment; which was to a guy who was complaining.

indeed I did, because your original reply was douchbaggy in attitude, it smacked of elitist statement. I found it ironic that you was bitching at some stranger on the internet over something you like because he was bitching about something that he "normally" enjoyed.

zee666:
Well that's five or so minutes I'll never get back, I usually like ZP but that was just a waste of time... oh well, I'll just go deal with it seeing as there's fuck all I can do. Yay!

fuck all you can do?, screw that, you could always moan about it, on the internets. go on, be a sport.

ColdStorage:

D_987:

ColdStorage:

indeed I did, because your original reply was douchbaggy in attitude, it smacked of elitist statement. I found it ironic that you was bitching at some stranger on the internet over something you like because he was bitching about something that he "normally" enjoyed.

Same could be said about you now bitching about D_987 bitchiness towards the other guy.

It's called forums. We discuss stuff here.

ColdStorage:

D_987:

ColdStorage:

I could take a shit in a bag and give it to you for free, couldn't I? You won't like it, and there's a chance of you complaining about the stench. That's reasonable, right?
But, I could give you ice cream every day for the rest of my life. The day I stop giving you ice cream is the day that I transform into the most evil bastard the world has ever seen?

I was looking forward to a new episode, but a review seems fitting. I now look forward to a new year in Zero Punctuation :]

Waverer:
I was looking forward to a new episode, but a review seems fitting. I now look forward to a new year in Zero Punctuation :]

Woo, someone else with a possitive outlook!

*high five*

Drycoff:
Nice review and to those disappointed STFU its christmas, who wants to work at christmas?!

I wanted to echo this statement, because if no one had said it, *I* was going to say it! I was surprised to see anything at ALL on Xmas, yet here we are being entertained with a retrospective. Ungrateful twats. ;)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here