Zero Punctuation: The Year in Review - 2008

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

roflol little bitches you have on here and Yahtzee I hope to see another clip show or nothing next week in celebration of the new year.

EDIT* All television shows are a click away does that mean they shouldn't make clip shows? Also could I see your work that is of equal or more entertainment value than this.

Not as good as a fresh video, obviously, but I still enjoyed seeing these again. And hey, the contest was fun :)

Admittedly rather disappointing for not satisfying our need for new stuff of his but hey, its Christmas

Well, I'm a bit disappointed that 'twas nothing new but it's understandable. I doubt Yahtzee wanted to spent the last days up to Xmas with ZP.
But I hope we'll see something new next week, even though it's New Year's Eve.

I have entered the ZP contest with alarming accuracy to the quiz. :3

I little disappointing that there was zero new content here, but I suppose it was a decent summary of the year, and it's fucking Christmas.

Eh on one hand I wished it had been a new one of course. But like everyone says, its Christmas, I can respect the man for not wanting to work on friggin Xmas. At least we got some sweet badges out of it, and a while of entertainment puzzling out the answers.

Now if only I could manage to get a sweet hat like his too...

It was so random that it was a monument of awesome. Do it again! *o*

nope that sucked. as an ungratful little bastard like the rest of you I would have liked something a little bit more new and not reused. Then again it's the holidays and I'm sure he has stuff to be done.

Indeed no need to work at christmas ,even not for yahtzee
Merry Christmas and Happy Newyear yahtzee

when is he doing a prince of persia review? aww cmon yahtzee you know you want to review prince of persia :D

My lord!

Somebody please give me number 2, for my mental health. I went through every single video released in 2008 and I guess the check button didn't register once; I've spent 30 minutes on this one question and can't find the answer.

EDIT: Wow, what whiny little brats the Escapist has. Ohhh, waaah, he skipped ONE episode, the worlds going to end. And at Christmas, of all times?

Seriously, I don't believe you people. I thought the Escapist was better than this.

we are not amused

I guess even the overstressed Yahtzee deserves a vacation. Kinda lame but they could have done worse. At least they posted a video.

If a new game was nothing but a montage of best parts from other games, Yahtzee would tear it a new one.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

<3

I enjoyed that! Thankyou.

I had forgotten about that "Wasp vs. Spider" joke!

Still, I was hoping for a review of a game, not a montage of Yahtzee's/The Escapist's favorite punchlines. But hey, it's Christmas. Yahtzee has a life outside of ZP, so he deserves a break from work just like anyone else.

Looking forward to his review of Prince of Persia, if and when he does it.

This sucked, I watched about 10 seconds of it and gave up.

LOL, Yahtz is fuckin hilarious. Looking forward to another year of great reviews! :P

Seconded! :) Even Yahtzee gets a break now and then, geez people.

Nice flashback Yahtzee. Reminds me of all the good times we shared...

*Stares vacantly in open space remember all the good times.*

jamesc:
Methinks he's embarresed to admit that he likes prince of persia...

Remember, if he does admit he likes it his ass will sprout wings and fly him into space.

But yes, a solid retrospective of the year, remembering the cavalcade of mediocrity that hit us with intermittent clumps of vomit and the few gleaming gems brought to light. Looking forward to him putting his knives into Prince of Persia, FarCry 2, Rise of the Argonauts and many more.

Was a bit of a pisser that it was just a clip show but I suppose you can't expect the poor bugger to work too hard this close to christmas.

Wow, that contest was actually a little bit harder than I thought it would be, 2 had me stumped for a little while but after not trying for a little while, it hit me like a sock filled with bricks.

I love my ZP Badge!

LesIsMore:

jamesc:
Methinks he's embarresed to admit that he likes prince of persia...

Remember, if he does admit he likes it his ass will sprout wings and fly him into space.

But yes, a solid retrospective of the year, remembering the cavalcade of mediocrity that hit us with intermittent clumps of vomit and the few gleaming gems brought to light. Looking forward to him putting his knives into Prince of Persia, FarCry 2, Rise of the Argonauts and many more.

I'm gonna miss him.

Are you getting lazy? :/

Those were good moments but I was kind of disappointed because I saw all those before.....

i love this, he did an anazing job putting all of the videos from 2008 together into one amazing video. this was one of the funniest videos he has ever put on and i hope he keeps up the amazaling funny videos!!!

What are all these people going on about that it's christmass?
First of all: either do a good show, or don't do a show.
Second: it wasn't christmass... it was the week before christmass. For all you people: he ge's a week to make these stonking great video's.
So he doesn't have to do one next week... this is just being a lazy bastard.

It seems like all of you/us raving lunatics who say: "Great work Yahtzee" every week have finally made him walk next to his shoes/whoes.

I actualy enjoyed looking back on these old memories, so many good times i had forgotten about...

Oh well, at least I get a new shiney badge :P

boring

Ha.
Ha.
Such nostalgia, remembering all of his jokes.
/Tear
If I were a hot woman.
I would totally grind all over his meatpole.
Seriously.

Ben you magical bastard you.

It was like a steamed pudding, while the premise is bland, custard will always make it better.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here