Zero Punctuation: Tabula Rasa

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Tabula Rasa

This week, Richard Garriott's Magnum Opus gets a little love.

Watch Video

I wondered where this video went...it had disappeared for a while, with all the comments, it seems. Ah, well. Loved it like always.
...And your fetish is a tad weird, yes.

its a mystery

MaxTheReaper:
I wondered where this video went...it had disappeared for a while, with all the comments, it seems. Ah, well. Loved it like always.

It's a mystery to us too - it just up and vanished. We don't even know when. Maybe it's taking a holiday.

Well, the holiday is over now, and that's good. I have yet to find anything as amusing as Zero Punctuation, and I'm horribly, horribly sick with some sort of hell-infection, so I have nothing better to do than watch them over and over again.
Well...I could move my bookcase, but that seems like tempting Fate. Specifically, tempting Fate to kick me in the neck, which is swollen thanks to the wonder of lymph nodes.

Thank you for re-reminding us that this game sucks.

Remember, kids, it's being offered free for a reason.

Know what else is free? AIDS. (Unless you hire a prostitute I guess, then it's like 50 dollars or something. And if you get caught it probably carries a fine and the medical costs would eventually be crippling and...) Well, yeah. Horrible game.

Ahh great fun!

Wow 7 comments? But this review is a really funny review? This is a little surprising...

This is an old thread...

Virgil:

MaxTheReaper:

It's a mystery to us too - it just up and vanished. We don't even know when. Maybe it's taking a holiday.

Maybe the site got hacked?

hmmmmmmm okaaaaay didn't know this one left

Damn you 2007, damn you!

*shakes fist*

So what were the guns from? Star Trek or something? Apparently I get out enough to not know.

Ok, I've joined JUST to ask you this question:
Are you a fan of the Levellers? as you have shown them twice (Song "Fantasy" at the end of this review and showing an album, of which i can only assume is Weapon called the word (haven't checked my levs collection recently)) and no other online reviewers have used their music.

On that note, i'm seeing them in Cambridge on the 23rd April

A blast from the past. Yahtzee is awesome.

This game is so so cheap these days. Did the company go out of business?

What the, how is this on the forefront of the forums? Odd...

I never even heard of the game before, looks like I didn't miss out on anything.

Ahhh.
Brings back the memories....

Whatever happened to make this disappear, I'm glad it's back.

Yes, Richard Garriott is crazy. But he's been to space, and I haven't. That counts for something.

So, first Yahtzee keeps going on about how nostalgia is a useless emotion, then gives comparatively (emphasis on comparatively , this is the web's most highly publicized troll we're talking about here) positive reviews for this and Thief: the Dark Project?

Hankage:
Thank you for re-reminding us that this game sucks.

Remember, kids, it's being offered free for a reason.

Actually, it's dead. Also, something being free doesn't automatically make it suck. They just had to make it free later to actually get people to play it.

The servers got cut off in...February, I think?

MaxTheReaper:
Know what else is free? AIDS. (Unless you hire a prostitute I guess, then it's like 50 dollars or something. And if you get caught it probably carries a fine and the medical costs would eventually be crippling and...) Well, yeah. Horrible game.

Max, prostitutes are way more expensive than that, come on.
So I've heard of course.

Glerken:

MaxTheReaper:

Max, prostitutes are way more expensive than that, come on.
So I've heard of course.

Ah, yes.
I am sure you "heard" this.
Of course.
*wink*

OOmigoshie, its a yoshie.

Only 26 comments? yesh.

i like the good old days when there was a different song for every episode

OMG hahahhahahahahahaa im trying to watch all of these and ive got to say that last bit was epic man

so this game fails and if I'm not mistaken it was recently shut down

you have a room mate; 31!

Ah, I miss this game.

GG General British

They ended it with a bang though, which is awesome. Hopefully WoW does something similar when they finally shut the servers off in a couple of decades.

Optimystic:
GG General British

They ended it with a bang though, which is awesome. Hopefully WoW does something similar when they finally shut the servers off in a couple of decades.

I want to be alive for that

Re watching all episodes, I forgot how funny this one was.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here