Titanic Conflagration

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Man, Sony will be talking about this one for years.

Uhh, I'm sorry, was this supposed to be funny? 'cause if so, I think this is a classic example of the phenomenon known as the "epic fail."

That is some subtle, subtle symbolism at work there boys.

I was expecting him to tell the audience that being on fire is the new thing. that they added a "set yourself on fire" button to the controller, and that the console would have to set itself on fire every 24 hours or else it catches fire, and so on.

Piorn:
I was expecting him to tell the audience that being on fire is the new thing. that they added a "set yourself on fire" button to the controller, and that the console would have to set itself on fire every 24 hours or else it catches fire, and so on.

You can only set yourself on fire in 21 countries though, anywhere else, and fire simply doesn't work.

Grey Carter:
Titanic Conflagration

Man on fire.

Read Full Article

Mike Fang:
Uhh, I'm sorry, was this supposed to be funny? 'cause if so, I think this is a classic example of the phenomenon known as the "epic fail."

Yeah that doesn't look a ANYTHING like Denzel Washington!

Daystar Clarion:

Piorn:

You can only set yourself on fire in 21 countries though, anywhere else, and fire simply doesn't work.

This is what happens when you don't pay the used game fee.

Well.......xD That was something.

Yeah, pretty much. I really don't know what Microsoft is thinking. Guess we'll see.

I'd say that about sums things up, though I would have put in some pacing. Have Mattrick say one of his obscenely ridiculous/ridiculing quotes, then have some flames break out. Add in another quote, more flames burst out. One more and he officially goes human torch.

Then your little in-the-comment-tag-line could be "Pants on Fire" implying the prefix "liar liar". :3

DVS BSTrD:

Daystar Clarion:

Piorn:

If you don't, then you get the opposite.

You get set on ice.

Nobody wants to get set on ice.

Yeah...needs more praying mantis dates, and/or Scary Penny.

Keith K:
That is some subtle, subtle symbolism at work there boys.

I agree.

If it was me who was doing this webcomic, I drawn the MS rep guy shooting himself in the food, with a Stinger missile.

Wouldn't it have been slightly more fitting to have made the comic about a sony rep setting the microsoft rep on fire? This just seems morose

Mike Fang:

I Laughed.

Although, it really should have been Phil Harrison dousing him in petrol saying it would be totally awesome like it was with the PS3.

Are you implying Microsoft fucked up or something?

Heh, panel 5 and 6 were unnecessary and sort of kill the joke. Needs more focus testing.

Mike Fang:
Uhh, I'm sorry,

It's okay. I think I may be able to find it in my cold, blackened heart to forgive you.

Some day.

Lex Darko:
Heh, panel 5 and 6 were unnecessary and sort of kill the joke. Needs more focus testing.

Microsoft: Focus testing? We don't need no stinking focus testing!

Daystar Clarion:

DVS BSTrD:

Daystar Clarion:

You get set on ice.

"set on ice"?

xD You mean they get frozen?
Sorry if this reads as trying to be mean. Was not the intent. What ya said just made me laugh.

is the last panel supposed to look like a dark souls hollow corpse of is it just me?

Although you'd think that not picking the 'epic public relations disaster' option would be a bit of a no brain decision.

Imp Emissary:

Daystar Clarion:

DVS BSTrD:

You get set on ice.

"set on ice"?

Sorry if this reads as trying to be mean. Was not the intent. What ya said just made me laugh.

Frozen? No, that's dumb.

You get set on fire, yes?

So the opposite would be to get set on ice.

God, don't you know anything?

Could someone explain to me what this meant? :(

Griffolion:

The Xbox One is a train wreck so far.
Updates still to come.

Daystar Clarion:

Imp Emissary:

Daystar Clarion:

You get set on ice.

"set on ice"?

Frozen? No, that's dumb.

You get set on fire, yes?

So the opposite would be to get set on ice.

God, don't you know anything?

No. No I don't.

darksakul:
If it was me who was doing this webcomic, I drawn the MS rep guy shooting himself in the food, with a Stinger missile.

Why stop at a Stinger Missile? Why not an Atomic Bomb? X3

Griffolion:

It's a double joke.

1. Microsoft have burnt themselves with their bad limitation XBOne decisions.
2. Sony has been burning Microsoft all E3, by showing they are not making the same bad decisions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA

Ether way Microsoft needs some A&E after E3.

Hm.
That strip was something, but definitely not funny.
Do not get me wrong: I like it!
It does capture the sad story that is Micro$oft these days quite good.

Sweet jesus. That was graphic enough to be an opening scene in an episode of "fringe".

I'm guessing the time stated is the exact point at which the "how to share games on ps4" video debuted.

It's a simple joke...but effective. Quite. *sips tea*

XBox One. Always On.
On Fire, that is.

Daystar Clarion:

Piorn:

what a slap in the face to poland seeing as witcher 3 will be on it.

I bet the next console cd supports will be a sony console.

Daystar Clarion:

Man, Sony will be talking about this one for years.

She doesn't finish the "n". It's driving me crazy.

Daystar Clarion:

DVS BSTrD:

Daystar Clarion:

You get set on ice.

Is that like being put on ice, but with less putting and more setting?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here